Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Quick note from your Callaway Forum Moderator w/in>>

*89x2*

**Quick note from your Callaway Moderator, w/in>>
Folks, Time for another site update...

Our Callaway Forum has hit 5000 posts tonight courtesy of Sam (8388) - this forum has seen over 500 posts in less than one month & gaining in popularity each day :upthumbs

This forum has really been a great source of info as some great threads have been started over the past few weeks including documentation items, car show stories, and of course the anticipation of this months Callaway Event @ Carlisle – Don’t forget about EricVonHa’s Dyno #’s contest - Some VERY close guesses out there, from what I have heard… (must be present to win)

Magic Dragon is putting together a "Creeper Challenge" with top prizes to the first 3 finishers at the Host Hotel - There may be a challenge w/ some others :D
(all equipment will be provided - except gloves which would be a good idea for this ;) )

Josh (SurfnSun) is still embarked upon his quest for more horsepower - I heard he will be content in the 425/235 hp (rear wheel) range - NICE!!!!!

Some noteable Callaway Vettes have come up for sale this month – I know of a CR1 that just sold last week - I will let the new owner here tell that story himself ;) (He told me about the deal, before he told his WIFE:eek )

Callaway Cars has included the Callaway Event on the “What’s new” section of the www.callawaycars.com website – Callaway Cars will be coming down with a whole host of employees and products for the show. Please stop by and say hello – Let them know we support the product as they have really supported us this past year

Speaking of Corvettes @ Carlisle, If you have not registered for the “Fun Field” , please do so – when registering your Callaway, Let them know you are with the Callaway Group – I have secured special parking again this year in that area and look forward to everyone having a great time this August - We will be located near section "A" near the Grandstands and WILL have a tent again (Thank you Carlisle Productions :) )

The Owners & Enthusiasts Dinner has been planned for Sat. Aug 23rd and the response has been great so far - See you at the show...

If you have any questions about the event, please contact either myself at : turbo_2xs@hotmail.com or, Joanne Mercer at : jmercer@callawaycars.com

And congratulations to our August Callaway of the Month at www.callawayownersgroup.com - "8388" Sam Esquenazi with his 1991 Aerobody Convertible B2K - drop by and read the unique story behind his Callaway :)

Keep the threads coming – as I said, a lot of GREAT information is exchanged here on a daily basis – Without everyone here, it would not be the success that it has continued to be :m
– Chris *89x2*

*89x2* said:

Magic Dragon is putting together a "Creeper Challenge" with top prizes to the first 3 finishers at the Host Hotel - There may be a challenge w/ some others :D
(all equipment will be provided - except gloves which would be a good idea for this ;) )

This sounds a little more reasonable than the SUV race :) Can we do it down the hotel's carpeted corridors? :L

As long as it finishes in the pool I'm in! One more thing to add to the list before I leave... add skateboard wheels to the creeper... :L

90Callaway said:
As long as it finishes in the pool I'm in! One more thing to add to the list before I leave... add skateboard wheels to the creeper... :L

There you go Kevin, creeper races INTO the pool ;LOL
I think there was a gate that opened into the side (washing area) parking lot ;)

Turbo Joe is bringing the creeper, cones, timing devices and the 3 prizes :upthumbs This is going to be fun :)

278072-m.jpg

p10044.jpg

or....
B000051XJ1.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Re: Re: Quick note from your Callaway Forum Moderator w/in>>

EricVonHa said:
This sounds a little more reasonable than the SUV race :) Can we do it down the hotel's carpeted corridors? :L

... No go on the race thorugh the hotel lobby Eric - we don't want lose our preferred parking out front under the awning :beer

Re: A Race?

callaway4fun said:
Count me in . Its payback time.:bu :bu :bu :bu :bu

This should be FUN!!!!!!!!! Turbo Joe tossed up the idea of a , ahem... challenge of the Callaway Owners -vs- another bunch of Vette guys ;)

The VA Events director told me last night, "it sounded like a fun idea" :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom