Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

**Quick note from your Callaway Moderator, w/in>>

*89x2*

Folks, Time for another site update...

Our Callaway Forum has hit 4500 posts tonight courtesy of Jim (91Callaway) – Glad to see you are out driving the Callaway!

This forum has really been a great source of info as some great threads have been started over the past few weeks including maintenance items, appearance items and performance validation (Nice Dyno numbers SurfnSun)
– And don’t forget about EricVonHa’s Dyno #’s contest ;) Some close guesses out there, from what I have heard…

Sadly, with all the good this site has seen, came some very bad news – Dave (Callaway95) passed away last month, in a tragic accident - Dave was a true Callaway enthusiast and is missed here indeed :(

Some more neat Callaway Vettes have come up for sale this month – some for big bucks, does this mean the Callaways value is on the rise?? A recent price guide suggests so :)
I tend to agree but, I am partial… The one Callaway I am a bit surprised that hasn’t sold yet is, the 88 “100 plus” Convertible – at $34,900 that HAS to be the deal of the decade as the 110 plus was an $11,000 option :eek http://www.callawaycars.com/Carsforsale/tt88120.htm

Today, Callaway Cars included the Callaway Event on the “What’s new” section of the www.callawaycars.com website – Callaway Cars will be coming down with a whole host of employees and products for the show. Please stop by and say hello – Let them know we support the product as they have really supported us this past year :)

Speaking of Corvettes @ Carlisle, deadlines are approaching – if you have not registered for the “Fun Field” , please do so – when registering your Callaway, Let them know you are with the Callaway Group – I have secured special parking again this year in that area and look forward to everyone having a great time this August :)
If you have any questions about the event, please contact either myself at : turbo_2xs@hotmail.com or, Joanne Mercer at : jmercer@callawaycars.com

Congratulations are in order, for our newest owner, “Holdhard” who just took delivery of a beautiful 1991 Twin Turbo Aerobody Coupe – Sounds like he has really been enjoying that car – Good deal!!

And congratulations to our July Callaway of the Month at www.callawayownersgroup.com for July - Magic Dragon - Turbo Joe's 1987 B2K coupe :upthumbs

Keep the threads coming – as I said, a lot of GREAT information is exchanged here on a daily basis – Without everyone here, it would not be the success that it has continued to be :beer
– Chris *89x2*

The CAC is a web site I look at everyday and the Callaway forum is the only specific forum I look to everyday. There's just something about these cars that are awesome! Keep up the great work Chris and all those that contribute to this forum!!!!!!

Hello everyone,

Also my compliments to Chris and the entire Mod and Admin's of the CAC!
This just a nice forum with a good and relaxed admospfere. And most important (i'm mod. for the hollandisch corvette forum) the "problems" are solved in a correct way, and best of all no problems at all offcourse.
Keep on posting, i'll try to look at a dayly basis, and reply when i think nessecery. :)

Greets from Holland, Peter.

Great Job Chris!

You've done a great deal to elevate the awareness of the Callaway cars and bring like minded people together to enjoy them. Keep up the good work!

We'll toast to it in Carlisle. :beer

Thanks again guys :beer

It is great to discover new things about these cars - like the window sticker thread today & others :) Good stuff!

That's great that enthusiasts enjoy the site as well - Reuben & Peer - I am sure it is just a matter of time 'till you get a Callaway avtar next to your names :upthumbs

...post on :)

Oh my Chris, you were right!! My avtar just happen to change to a Callaway!!!!

p.s. my name is spelled r E U ben, not rueben.

reubenmc said:
Oh my Chris, you were right!! My avtar just happen to change to a Callaway!!!!

p.s. my name is spelled r E U ben, not rueben.

Awesome Avtar :upthumbs

I fixed the sp. on your name - I knew someone who once said, always make sure your name is said (in this case, spelled) correctly as it is the most important thing you have - After all, take away everything else & that is all you are left with, your name :)
Thanks for bringing that to my attention Reuben :m

No problem. I've had people spell all kinds of differnt ways so I'm not mad at ya, just wanted to let you know.

I though you might like my Avtar!!!:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom