Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Raised White Letter Tires

ARKvette02

Corvette
****** I'm posting this for those who are "SERIOUS" about raised white letter tires on thier rides. ********

Raised white letter tires are impossible to find in newer tire sizes so if you're looking for that look here is another idea.... I searched online and read all the negatives on white tire crayons and Markers, when I came apon this link: http://<wbr>ironcrossinnovations.com/ (Im not involved with them in anyway) This place makes factory cut rubber letters that you glue to your tires with industrial super glue!!!! OK here are the positives..... 1. friendly service. 2. fast service, arrived within a week. 3. quality was good. 4, all letters were accounted for. 5. The glue they supplied was enough to do 10 cars. 5. The letters were EXACT font. Looks amazing when done......... OK, now the negatives.... 1. You must make sure you give EXACT size of letters (make sure all are equal on all tires...my mistake). Make sure you have enough time for this project because it will be a good part of your day. 2. not all applications are equal as you will see in pics. My tires are outline tires, and the letters would have been concave due to the raised outline so I chose to Dremell the outlines down flush to tire so the RWL stuck to ALL of the tire, not just the outline. ***Price was $25 per tire***, like I said " This is only for the SERIOUS" I'll let you know how they hold up!!!! Hope this helps ......:beer:beer:beer

Attachments

• 2013-02-1510.49.39.jpg
    2013-02-1510.49.39.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 110
  • 2013-02-1515.01.22.jpg
    2013-02-1515.01.22.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 2013-02-1515.01.39.jpg
    2013-02-1515.01.39.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 113
****** I'm posting this for those who are "SERIOUS" about raised white letter tires on thier rides. ********

Raised white letter tires are impossible to find in newer tire sizes so if you're looking for that look here is another idea.... I searched online and read all the negatives on white tire crayons and Markers, when I came apon this link: http://<wbr>ironcrossinnovations.com/ (Im not involved with them in anyway) This place makes factory cut rubber letters that you glue to your tires with industrial super glue!!!! OK here are the positives..... 1. friendly service. 2. fast service, arrived within a week. 3. quality was good. 4, all letters were accounted for. 5. The glue they supplied was enough to do 10 cars. 5. The letters were EXACT font. Looks amazing when done......... OK, now the negatives.... 1. You must make sure you give EXACT size of letters (make sure all are equal on all tires...my mistake). Make sure you have enough time for this project because it will be a good part of your day. 2. not all applications are equal as you will see in pics. My tires are outline tires, and the letters would have been concave due to the raised outline so I chose to Dremell the outlines down flush to tire so the RWL stuck to ALL of the tire, not just the outline. ***Price was $25 per tire***, like I said " This is only for the SERIOUS" I'll let you know how they hold up!!!! Hope this helps ......:beer:beer:beer

I like your third picture... Goodyear sponsor decal over the BF Goodrich tire...:chuckle

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom