Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

RC-33 Radiator Cap Wanted

Guy

Proud to Support the Corvette Action Center!
Corvette
2010 CRMT Grand Sport Coupe
Hi, Everyone. I'm trying to locate a radiator cap for my 82. It has to be an RC-33. I've had no luck on the web - only replacement caps with differant numbers. I don't care if it's new or used. The usual places (Ecklers, Mid-America, etc) do not have them.

Thanks

-Guy

thumb.gif
how many points is a Stock Radiator Cap worth? You'll have the Zora Duntov award before long
thumb.gif

BudD
:w

Rare81 said:
thumb.gif
how many points is a Stock Radiator Cap worth? You'll have the Zora Duntov award before long
thumb.gif

BudD

Hey, BudD! It's only 5 points but what the heck. The gentleman said it's new still in bubble wrap. I'd like to take the car as far as I can since I never had anything this original to start with. Kind of fun tracking down a few things. Now I have to find the Delco battery. Top Flight - sure, Bowtie - maybe, Duntov - not in my lifetime :D

Later
-Guy

Why NOT...

Guy,
You have the support of EVERYONE here... you go guy.. ;) where did you say we send our contributions :D

Seriously, the Duntov is very hard to achive esp. you plan on driving your car.. it is not impossible, and I believe well worth the effort.. It is something that YOU and YOUR CORVETTE earn together, and no one can take it away.. ;)

BudD

BudD

Well, I just read the info on the NCRS site. I guess it's possible. Thank for all the support!
You can send those checks to....... :upthumbs

-Guy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom