Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Rear Bumper "corvette" Letters

74 rear corvette letters

Ian - I have that letter kit available (new) from GM for $37.71. Send me an email if interested...

Dave

Re: 74 rear corvette letters

BURGLAR said:
Ian - I have that letter kit available (new) from GM for $37.71. Send me an email if interested...

Dave

Great! How much would you charge for shipping to zip code 48111???

ian

shipping costs.

Ian - If you can pay by credit card and avoid COD charges it would be $5.75 shipping.

Dave

THANX ANYWAY...

Hey, thanx a lot for your prompt replies, but I found a set of letters on eBay for $5!!! I appreciate your offer though...

Ian - :duh

DOH,

I'm gonna have to start checking GM for some of this "OTHER BITS" as I paid 50 something - shipping from Ecklers

Bill

Bill - feel free to check with me anytime for parts availability on GM parts,glad to help!

Dave

Dave, I might just do that.. mindya I'm not sure what I need right now.. heck I just finished another major spending spree for odds and ends. I got more parts then cars :)

Bill

burglar, do you still have the rear letters? also, is there a template to help get them on straight and true?

very interested

robin

Robin - Yes I still have them. No template,though. You'd probably have to take measurements from another 74 or 75 since they are the same letters. This is a brand new letter kit from GM by the way. Send me an email if you are interested,ok?

Dave

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom