Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Rear spoiler

shortwheels

Corvette
2013 Grand Sport 60th Anniversary Coupe
I would like to buy a carbon fiber rear spoiler for my 2008 Corvette, has anybody recently purchased a carbon fiber rear spoiler for their own Corvette ? Or would anybody recommend a place to purchase one ? I've been looking at a lot of spoilers from a number of places, just not sure. Thanks for any help.:)

I bought both mine from GM. They came painted to match the car.

BTW: Welcome to the CAC.

P6181820lt.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure about the carbon fiber ones.....thinking you going to have to go aftermarket on those. I really like the ones that Jhecox has on their cars. As a matter of fact I might just steal the one off "Hers". :D

Not sure about the carbon fiber ones.....thinking you going to have to go aftermarket on those. I really like the ones that Jhecox has on their cars. As a matter of fact I might just steal the one off "Hers". :D

I'm glad to know we live far enough apart, that it would not be worth the trip. LOL
As I stated, you can buy them straight from GM, painted, shipped to your door. I don't remember exactly what I paid, but I think they were around $300 each.

rear spoiker

I just checked with GM parts direct and they have the full width rear spoiler, painted, for 265.00, regular price is 355.00, thats a pretty good deal. Will have to get one for sure,

Wow, I might have to order one myself..........OK jhecox, you're safe. :L

They don't show one in Atomic Orange.........:ugh

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom