Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Rebuilding the Inside of a 77 Dash

Corvette
2017 Arctic White Grand Sport
I've taken my dash apart to work on problems with the heating and air conditiong, clock, etc., and found that I need lots of the small screws and fasteners that have fallen out over the last 24 years.

Does anyone know of a good place to get these screws (I'm in Atlanta)? For example, two of the three screws holding the right dashboard speaker are missing. I could just match the best I can but I would like to do it right. I have a manual which lists the part numbers, at least for some of the them. Do think Chevrolet would have them? I bought an interior screw kit but of course these types of screws are not included.

Thanks in advance.

Bob

I'd try a junkyard for those type fasteners.
good luck
lone73

Hi Bob,

I think this will help you...I just checked in my Corvette Central and Zip catalogs and found screw kits associated with most interior components.

In fact, the ZIP catalog has a unique screw set for 77 vette interiors. Cost around $23.00 (catalog date 1995 but give them a call) Tel #: 800.962.9632
Kit #: ZSF-309
Kit does include the dash and steering column screws, etc that you are looking for.

Hope this helps.
John

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom