Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Received a Mark Coplon air duct today.

JT ZR-Won

Corvette
'90 ZR-1 #3010
Hey all,
My ZR-1 was starting to suffer from a collapsing air duct. I looked into every kind of alternative I could find, including Samco hoses ($150+) and a Jeal carbon fiber air box that goes all the way up to the air horn ($500+) and by far the best solution was an air duct plus unit custom made by Mark Coplon. I was very impressed with the unit. Not only does it come with a brand new stock air duct, but the thin stainless steel insert is crafted perfectly by Mark.......also, the unit was at my house only a few short days after I spoke with him on the phone. I highly recommend this unit to anyone who still has the stock air duct. I'll see if I can get a pic of it tomorrow.......

Jay

As promised...... :)

Here is the new air duct unit.....

airduct02.jpg

airduct01.jpg

Jay

Mark is also working on a new stainless & carbon fiber replacement LT5 airbox that should be interesting. I'm hoping to have a few photos of it in the next issue of our magazine.

USA ZR1 said:
Mark is also working on a new stainless & carbon fiber replacement LT5 airbox that should be interesting. I'm hoping to have a few photos of it in the next issue of our magazine.

Really? That sounds like it would be a really nice unit.......get rid of that old restrictive airbox......

Jay

how can I get ahold of marc.

that duct looks really nice, thanks.

any news on the new airbox.???

Last time I talked to Mark,he wasn't sure when or if the new airbox would be produced. For more info,I would just give him a call.

USA ZR1 said:
Last time I talked to Mark,he wasn't sure when or if the new airbox would be produced. For more info,I would just give him a call.

Thanks for keeping me posted Clint........BTW, did you ever receive my email regarding the KOTH cover?

Jay

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom