Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Red C5 in the 6 generation photo

vetteboy86

Corvette
1986 Black "Indy 500 Pace car replica"
As most of you know their was a picture taken at the first annual cruise fest. This picture had all six generations . I am trying to collect information on all the cars. I have had success with all the cars excepth the 64 and the Red C5. I was hoping someone has an email address or knows this members CAC login name. Any information you have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Craig

Red c-5

As most of you know their was a picture taken at the first annual cruise fest. This picture had all six generations . I am trying to collect information on all the cars. I have had success with all the cars excepth the 64 and the Red C5. I was hoping someone has an email address or knows this members CAC login name. Any information you have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Craig
BOWMAN HAVE 2004 RED ON RED C-5 WHAT DO YOU NEED bowmanearl80@yahoo.com

Hi Bowman - and welcome to the :CAC

You've come across an old thread regarding a photo in the CAC Gallery taken during the first CAC CruiseFest in 2004.

I suspect it's this one:

836_Generations.jpg

He was looking for information about the red C5 in the photo, including its owner and their username. It looks like he didn't get any replies at the time and gave up. Maybe the member will see it and post now.

At any rate, welcome and enjoy the CAC!
:wJane Ann

That's a cool photo. :cool!:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom