Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

RED HOT book with 160 pages and over 339 photos

How about 10...on the bottom of your checks??? :rotfl:D
at least the checks are still good....now for how long remains a mystery....that is something I wish I knew....

the vacation book is a great idea, I too have many pics that need organized. Can you tell me what kind of cost you've got in having a book printed ?
And who knows, someday maybe a body off when I have more time.
Jim
depends on the number of pages and the type paper. A book like I did with 160 pages, image wrap on the cover, premium paper ---->$117 delivered

you can get them as cheap as $15 to $20, but not their best paper, no image on the cover or back and not very many pages....

with premium paper the most pages they do is 160. If you get their regular paper (I don't know what that looks like, but the premium paper with inage wrap on the cover looks like a coffee table book, it is that good) the most pages they do is 440! I don't remember the cost for that, but all the costs are listed on their web site under PRICING.

If you decide to do it, let me know and I will be glad to help with what I have learned so far......

I am already revising the book based on what I learned building the book and then on their web site in their forum area.

good luck......

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom