Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Reference Books

BrianG

Corvette
I am starting my search for my first Corvette. Can anyone recommend any good books to learn from? I performed a search but they were all technical manuals, which I don't need until I purchase my corvette. I'm looking for information on the differences between the years, history, etc..

Thank you

Brian

Welcome to the CAC! :beer
The Corvette Black Book, Vette Vues Fact Book, and the Corvette Restoration Guide 1968-1982 are a few good ones.
Also, a great source of info is right here- go to the toolbar, click on the Tech Center, then on the Model Center.
Rich

I second those mentioned by Rich. All are good references. The tech center here onsite is loaded with lots of great info. And I would add that the community here is an excellent resource!

When I started my search I used the Corvette Black Book, and did lots of reading through searches on Yahoo and Ebay also. Helped to look at lots of pretty pix too.

Good luck! Check back in here often and let us know how your search is going.

:w Jane Ann

Brian, hey man, welcome! One book with great photos and some good basic information is the book "Corvette" by Richard A. Lentinello and you can usually find it for an inexpensive price. I found it on half.com for about $5 + shipping in like new condition. The cover is black with a white 1958 front end on the cover. Half.com also has the ' Corvette Black Book' that Rich and Jane Ann mentioned for a good price too.

Nate

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom