Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Report on Arthur Gould Rebuilders

SIXt7

Corvette
1967 Coupe
Received a rebuilt water pump from Arthur Gould 3 days after the order. Excellent price, very easy to deal with on the phone. Had to call to ask a question on the 90* fitting and they were again very helpful after the sale...even offered to locate the proper fitting. The pump looks brand new. I'll put it in this weekend and I'll report again after that. So far, service from Arthur Gould is excellent.

Yep, same experience with me. They were GREAT to speak with on the phone and I was particularly impressed with the turn-around and great looking pump sent back to me.

I need to revisit this thread

Did you buy straight out or have yours rebuilt or do a core exchange? Also would you mind telling how much a pump was.

I find I am in need of their services. After the NCRS regional last weekend I got a little pumped up and was checking over what I needed to do to fire up the '59 again. I removed the old petrified fan belt and found that the pump spun freely.....too freely. No suprise but I didn't expect to find all of the coolant on the garage floor the next day. :L

I have 2 pumps and will probably have them both done so I'll have an extra to carry on long trips someday. Early pumps don't grow in most parts stores anymore.

Thanks,
Tom

Tom I used Arthur Gould also for the original pump on my 66, He turned it around with in a few day and I got the same pump back I had sent him,Mine was original to my motor,

Thanks for the replies. This will give me a chance to replace all of the hoses and clean up and paint the shroud and radiator. The front motor mount needs a fresh coat of Chevy orange too.

Tom

Arthur Gould is truly one of the real "class acts" in the entire antique car hobby. Chuck

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom