Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Request for carfax

Andries

Corvette
1994 Dark red coupe
I Bought my first Corvette a month ago and would like to find out bit more about car. '86 white coupe. (REAL corvettes are white).Joking. Are there any chance someone can run a carfax for it please. Odometer say 70k miles, which seems bit low for 1986 model.
VIN 1G1YY0786G5114503

Thanks
Andy
afviljoen@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks very much, I thought the milage wasn't true when I bought it, this just confirmed it. I got it for a good price thats why I bought it. You dont realy get corvettes for 3000 pounds in UK. If the odometer say 70k now and 65k in 1991 then something was changed. I know the car was imported from south carolina in 1993. I am happy with the car, no major problems this far.

Unless the vehicle was stored for a period of time, heck I think I only put on 4k miles on my 1992 LPE I had in 3 yrs, and that was only on the weekends, with no long trips, so ya never know.

Glad I could be of some assistance

Hi pizzano, maybe I don't want to know but here's my VIN
1G1YY2189H5104246.

Thanks, (I think)
Bill

Bill , It says its had 19 owners and has a Flood title,Rebuilt title , and a Salvage title......................................lol, just kiddin, email sent.

Actually Bill I need your email addy, cant attach a file tot he one that is in the profile,thnx

whew, looks like I did ok on this emotionally driven purchase...:)

(other than the 5 different owners...lol)

Thank you,

This 1987 CHEVROLET CORVETTE (1G1YY2189H5104246) had no accident indicators reported to CARFAX from its sources. This section checks for accidents and/or related damage reported

GOOD NEWS! No major odometer problems were ever reported by a DMV under the Truth-In-Mileage Act for this 1987 CHEVROLET CORVETTE (1G1YY2189H5104246). If you find that any of the following odometer problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report,

2005_1211tr0018.jpg
;)

Just a note, my month subscription for carfax ran out as of Dec 11th 11:59 pm, so I am not able to check anymore carfaxes.

May I suggest to people, spend the $25 buks BEFORE you buy the vehicle, doing it afterwards really doesnt help any, considering if you do a carfax before and the report is wrong Carfax has a guarentee of its services.

Whats $25 buks when your spending thousands, right,$25 buks gives you unlimited requests for a 30 day period.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom