Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Restoration Manuals/Books

401KVet

Corvette
1980 L82 Coupe, Black
I'm looking for a book that will give me as much DETAILED information about the car as it would
have looked as if it just left the factory. Example. A book that will tell me what is the correct color for the hood hinge and

hood brackets?? Most likely it should be silver or black, but which is it?? What decals goes under the hood and where??

I have already purchased the 1st edition, Corvette 1968-1982 Restoration Guide by Richard Prince and I'm not satisfied with

it. Does anyone have or know which book would give me this type of info.?

Thank You for your help,
Glenn :w

The NCRS Corvette Technical Informational,& Judging Guide,is one of the best I've found for detailed info.
Especially if your going to have it judged by the NCRS.Which it sound like you maybe headed in that direction.National Corvette Restorers Society
click on on-line store and look in the C-3 section

Yeah, you need to find a copy of the Dobbins book.

You also need a reprint of the Factory Assembly Manual. I think Zip Products sells them.

Well I can't find the Dobbins manual for a 1980, but I did find the NCRS Corvette Technical Informational,& Judging Guide. I may go with that. I already have the Factory Assembly Manual but it does not have that kind of info.
Thanks to everyone... :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom