Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Richmond/Midlotheon VA corvette shop?

Corvette
1981 white/blue interior automatic
Richmond/Midlothian VA corvette shop?

Sorry if this post is in the wrong area.... I just decided to transfer to VCU and will live in an apartment in Midlothian VA, right outside of Richmond. The apartment has garages for rent so I hopefully will eventually bring my corvette down. Anyone have any good recommendations for a corvette mechanic/shop around midlotheon/richmond area? Ive seen a number of members that live in richmond, where do you guys take your vettes for repair? Thanks for all replies.

-Tatortot

Try doing a search in the Portal. Just click on the tab at the top of the page. You will find several shops in VA. I'm not sure how many are close to Richmond though. Most of them are along I-95 someplace.

Thanks Tom, already looked there though. Nothing close to Richmond.

-Tatortot

Try Broad Street Auto and ask for Buddy Harris. 804-285-8707. He does most of the work for the corvette owners around these parts and is fair and easy to deal with I am told. I haven't used him as I have not had any need.

Randy:w

Hello I live in Va also the best in Virginia are Tidewater corvettes they are fair and very helpful they are about 60 miles from you and well worth it leave those rip off dealer alone I got stuck by them but the vette shop sqaured me away.........Good Luck . I'll look for the number

757-595-1967 They will take care of you had to find the card hope this helps

Thanks!

Thanks a bunch guys!! This is exactly what I was looking for. Tidewater may be a bit far to go for immediate help, but always good to have backups. Broad street isnt far at all though, and I'll definately check them out!

-Tatortot

22229stingray81 said:
Thanks a bunch guys!! This is exactly what I was looking for. Tidewater may be a bit far to go for immediate help, but always good to have backups. Broad street isnt far at all though, and I'll definately check them out!

-Tatortot
When you get the info for Broad Street Auto enter it in the Portal so others can find it.

Thanks,
Tom

Well I have been living down here in Midlothian for about 2 months now and really finding my way around. It seems that Broad Street Auto is quite a ride, especially on a limping vette (about 20 miles, mostly city streets). Anyone know of any places closer to Midlothian?? Southwest Richmond area? Anything off Powhite Parkway or Mid. Turnpike? What do all you Richmond locals do for 'vette work? Thanks for all replies.

-Tatortot

Colonial Heights- its called VICTORY LANE. The owner's name is Shawn and his mechanic's name is Bobby. Call them and see who they recommend.

Oh-

You could always call ZIP Products over in Mechanicsville. They could recommend somebody too.

Thanks Darkshark!! It didn't even think about calling Zip, I'll give 'em a try. I just got my Corvette down here today and I'm worried about her!

-Tatortot

I used to live in that area about 15 years ago and there was a big Corvette shop on 360 in Midlothian just before or after where courthouse rd crossed 360... not sure what it was called.

Better late than never ... Victory Lane @ colonial Heights, VA. I live in Maryland but I always drive down there to get my vette serviced. Very honest and good people to deal with. Bobby, the mechanic is great and Shawn, the owner is super ... but on the road most of the time buying vettes. Check them out ... they have a website ... www.stingraysfromheaven.com

Dan :w

Thanks for the post! I was on the highway one day and saw a truck hauling two C5s, and on the side of the truck was written stingraysfromheaven.com. There place is about 26 miles away; not bad for planned work, but my goal is to find a mechanic that I can limp or have her towed to if needed. I will certainly keep them on my list for planned work though. Also, do they work on any year Corvette?? I notcied on theyre website they have all C2s and C5s, seems to be there specialty.

-Tatortot

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom