Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Roadfrog Revealed!!!

R

Roadfrog

I'm so happy I hopped all over my ZO6 after the wash job and a little Z6 spritz!! Pic taken by my sweetie! I'm just too fortunate....well, nah, I earned it. But lucky on the sweetie though for sure!!

33%3A7984323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D863%3D%3C%3B7%3DXROQDF%3E2323543723732ot1lsi

Now that is a GREAT photo!!!!!!

:L

Roadfrog said:
I'm so happy I hopped all over my ZO6 after the wash job and a little Z6 spritz!! Pic taken by my sweetie! I just too fortunate....well, nah, I earned it. But lucky on the sweetie though for sure!!

33%3A7984323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D863%3D%3C%3B7%3DXROQDF%3E2323543723732ot1lsi

THAT's it?
Show's over?
No more pics?
You are on a roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks BV....it's just me...oh, you mean the CAR!...LOL!!!;LOL

theblackvette said:
Now that is a GREAT photo!!!!!!

:L

Hey Rowdy?
Would you park your classic vette on a 45 degree slope??????

More to come...

theblackvette said:
THAT's it?
Show's over?
No more pics?
You are on a roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Later, when I need to change my oil.....can you guess that pic?? If you can, I'll let you buy the oil and filter!!!

Huh? Been drinking 2nite?

Roadfrog said:
Later, when I need to change my oil.....can you guess that pic?? If you can, I'll let you buy the oil and filter!!!

theblackvette said:
Huh? Been drinking 2nite?
Actually, yes, a very dry chardonnay. Sweetie, bring me another bottle...PLEASE!! :D

Nothing better than a nice bottle of wine! That is for sure!

Roadfrog said:
Actually, yes, a very dry chardonnay. Sweetie, bring me another bottle...PLEASE!! :D

Think we need a new area at CAC:

Vettes and Stranges Pets!

NC 50anny said:
Think we need a new area at CAC:

Vettes and Stranges Pets!
No...I think that actually is Roadfrog. I think he's appealing in a non-Kermit sort of way. Certainly looks fluffier.
Heidi

78SilvAnniv said:
No...I think that actually is Roadfrog. I think he's appealing in a non-Kermit sort of way. Certainly looks fluffier.
Heidi
............I don't know about this one......You are usually right about things BUt If that IS roadfrog my question is this...How does he reach the pedals????.....lol

Cute. Where can I purchase my own little Roadfrog?

Roadfrog said:
I'm so happy I hopped all over my ZO6 after the wash job and a little Z6 spritz!! Pic taken by my sweetie! I'm just too fortunate....well, nah, I earned it. But lucky on the sweetie though for sure!!

invinceablevett said:
............How does he reach the pedals????.....lol
Same way the Parrott does; Z06 Pet-petal extensions.

I think Mid-America and Ecklers have them.

It is me!! Why would anyone think differently?? How does a Roadfrog drive a 6 speed?.....with lots of hoppin' around!! ;)

78SilvAnniv said:
Heidi

Hey CubanZO6, I can be bought but it would take a tanker load of hundred dollar bills. I'm the last of my species and me and the Sweetie aren't having anymore tadpoles....

CubanZ06 said:
Cute. Where can I purchase my own little Roadfrog?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom