Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Robby Gordon

No, but he sure got screwed.The caution was out before he ever got turned around.

Did Robby really think that he was going to win that battle with NASCAR?

Yes, he did, and he had a valid complaint, too. Too bad he had such a hard on for Ambrose, or else they may have listened.

Robby's celebration burnout was hilarious, though.

Good to see Fellows finish 4th after being spun.

When Harvick won that "road course race" I knew something was fishy... actually many things were fishy! Crap was pulled in that race that would never fly in most "road racing". Spinning eachother was the sport of the day! Bah... what a wreckem derby! If NASCAR is going to officiate at a race they shouldn't leave Robby in a position where he can spin Ambrose when the race restarts. :confused

Fined him 35,000 plus probation.Nascar wouldn't dare do that to Jeff G. Jr. or Tony.
If they did it to Jr. they'ed have death treats.

Yes, he did, and he had a valid complaint, too. Too bad he had such a hard on for Ambrose, or else they may have listened.

Robby's celebration burnout was hilarious, though.

Good to see Fellows finish 4th after being spun.

I think so too!:eek:hnoes

Nascar wouldn't dare do that to Jeff G..

Q-F-T..... it'd been 'interesting' had that happened to the favored-Gordon
;squint:

http://www.speedwaymedia.com/Articles/07/080907Echols.asp

When I analize the incident it looks like Robby Gordon did get the bad end of the stick. When the accident that caused the caution happened it took NASCAR approximately 6 seconds to throw the caution. A full nine seconds later Robby was wrecked.

That is 15 seconds after the initial start of the wreck caused by Harvick.

In those 15 seconds Robby Gordon was either first or second. NASCAR got it wrong big time.

"Vhe muzht AHL git-aluhng for ze zake of ze fazzer-lahnt, ya-vol?"

Irregardless if it were Robbie Gordon, Jeff Gordon, or Flash Gordon, any true-fan should be upset that NASCAR screwed the pooch on this one, and those that laugh at Robbie Gordon's mis-fortune must realize that it could be THEIR favorite driver next-time that NASCAR screws-over.

ROBBY GORDON MOTORSPORTS TO FIELD MARCOS AMBROSE IN NEXTEL CUP DEBUT :werd:

http://www.robbygordon.com/cms/publish/article_914.shtml

First I thought this was a joke! :L

Then when I realized it wasn't, my hat's off to both men for being able to basically say "we got into it on the track, we're putting it in the past and moving on". I think it's a huge act of great sportsmanship on both of their parts by doing this.

First I thought this was a joke! :L

Then when I realized it wasn't, my hat's off to both men for being able to basically say "we got into it on the track, we're putting it in the past and moving on". I think it's a huge act of great sportsmanship on both of their parts by doing this.
Ya, a first for Robby :blue:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom