Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Romeo Engineering

Tricky1

Hi
Anyone had any experience with Romeo engineering?I came across their website and they had some good prices on interior products.
Rich

I purchased allot of interior parts from them for my 61 restoration. The parts were reasonably priced and of very good quality. The delivery was very slowwwww.

Run, don't walk from Romeo Engineering. I placed an order for carpet from them and, after waiting more than 3 months, the carpet finally arrived. I ordered the correct saddle color for my 1969 and received the dark saddle for a '71-'72. I called to inform them of the mistake and they insisted that the carpet I received was correct; no offer to make things right.

I had to sell the carpet, at a loss, on the internet and purchased a replacement set through Ecklers. Romeo Engineering supposedly had the most correct reproduction carpet set from what I had read on some of the Corvette sites but, my dealings with them left me with the impression that they were a small business that had zero customer service.

It's your choice, of course, but I would steer clear of them.

I've had very good luck with zip corvette,witch has an advertisement on this page,

Paul.

Their claim to fame is the "Imco" logo on the heel pad, but it's WAY oversize and judges poorly; if you aren't old enough to be eligible for Medicare, you will be by the time you receive anything you order from them. :eyerole

Hi
Thanks for the replies.I guess I heard everything I needed on this subject.
Rich

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom