Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Ron Fellows Edition Z06

yellow_2002_germany

Corvette
2006 Velocity Yellow
Let the stupidity begin...

Year: 2007 Make:
Chevrolet Model: Corvette
Trim: Z06
Exterior Color: ARCTIC WHT
Interior Color: EBONY
MSRP: $104,945.00
Stock Number: F2058
VIN: 1G1YY26E975131069

This is at Bill Estes Chevy in Indianapolis.

I've been watching the attempted rapes on eBay and dealer sites, but so far the victims have outrun the bad guys. Even the Phoenix stealership have backed off the plus 20 prices. I've now talked to 12 guys who have shared their purchase price...only one paid more than 5 over MSRP. None of the eBay cars have sold via the listing.

So do you think once the general public is made aware of the limited production of these vehicles, that someone might get 15 or more over sticker? what would be different than when gm released the grand national? i believe they brought more than sticker that first year. ;shrug

So do you think once the general public is made aware of the limited production of these vehicles, that someone might get 15 or more over sticker? what would be different than when gm released the grand national? i believe they brought more than sticker that first year. ;shrug

I'm sure someone, or several someones, will toss lots of money at some lucky dealer, but not enough folks to establish those prices as "market." I got one of those cars, and I watched the market very carefully before I jumped.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom