Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Royal Purple

F

FX3FX3

I learned about Royal Purple oil here in CAC yesterday. Is Royal Blue worth to buy? Is it better than Mobil 1. You guys know more about htis than me. Please give me the best advise. I use Mobil 1 at all the times

:hb

I think you're going to find more of a personal opinion thing in response to your question about Royal Purple Pedro.

Royal Purple has advertising on some Top Fuel and Funny Cars in drag racing, so I imagine it's not any worse or better than any other synthetic oil on the market today.

_ken :w

I was planning on using RP on my next oil change but I am still a bit undecided too. One member here said that his tech said his oil (RP) was "thin". I dont know about the viscousness of it but from everything else I have heard about it, I think I may try it out.

I was watching a hot rod show on the tube and they dyno'd 10 or 15 xtra HP out of a 500HP motor. They could not say enough about it. Apparently it has excellent lubricating qualities and a very high tolerence for viscosity and thermal breakdown. I knew of a sprint car garage that swore by it also. Well in any case, I think I will try it out here in a couple of weeks when I change my oil out. They also have tranny fluid and gear oil too.

It was suggested to me by the techs that work on my car to switch. I have it in my ride!
[i m g]http://myhost.virtualgiant.com/jnation/closeup.jpg[/i m g]

Jeff Nation:

Ummm......nice.....car.:j

I will be first in line to (not) race you!

Got a new system put in to drown out the supercharger whine
[i m g]http://myhost.virtualgiant.com/jnation/stereo.jpg[/i m g]

Thanks for your opinion, I just changed my oil, Mobil 1 5w30

Pedr:)

Mobil 1 is an excellent choice very good oil. You should never have trouble with it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom