Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

RPO Codes

Bonnell

Corvette
2008 Convertible
I have had my '02 convertible for two days-what a ride! I have a meeting this afternoon and I am going to leave early, put the top diown and take the long way through the hills and along the lakes.

Tomorrow I will purchase a good wax and go to work on the swirl marks that I see in the black paint under full sun light.

1) Any suggestions on wax?
2) Where do I find the RPO codes?

Thanks,

J

1) Any suggestions on wax?
2) Where do I find the RPO codes?

Thanks,

J

1- Liquid Glass, Zaino
--- I use Zaino Z-5 polish to clean up any scratches and stuff, I recommend using a clay bar on the car to really deep clean the paint also. Then I top off with Liquid Glass (you can use Zaino 1 & 2 also)

2- on the glove box lid

Glad you are enjoying the car!

I second the Zaino. Make sure to use the clay bar first to remove all the old wax and grime that has built up. I used the Z 2 pro with Z 6 in between each application of the Z 2 pro. I did 3 coats the first time and haven’t looked back. I haven’t waxed the car in 3 months and it still beads water and shines like it did that day.

1- Liquid Glass, Zaino
--- I use Zaino Z-5 polish to clean up any scratches and stuff, I recommend using a clay bar on the car to really deep clean the paint also. Then I top off with Liquid Glass (you can use Zaino 1 & 2 also)

2- on the glove box lid

Glad you are enjoying the car!

Thanks Tuna! I will see if I can find Zanio tomorrow.

Thanks Tuna! I will see if I can find Zanio tomorrow.

Zaino is a lot of work. It is a commitment to use those products, as you need to clay bar up front. In my area, Zaino is not found on store shelves. It has to be ordered from the web site. Maybe it is different in other areas.

Zaino is a lot of work. It is a commitment to use those products, as you need to clay bar up front. In my area, Zaino is not found on store shelves. It has to be ordered from the web site. Maybe it is different in other areas.

The president of my local car club is a Zaino distributor - makes it pretty easy to get Zaino. It's the Liquid Glass have to mail order! ;)

I couldn't find Zanio here. I am going to order the Zanio line that you have recommended. Meanwhile, I am going to apply the new Meguiar's Tech Wax. This is my first weekend with the '02 vert so I am going to wash an wax here in a few minutes then I am off on a long cruise.

I will post photos after I wax.

Can't Find Some RPO Codes

I have looked up the RPO codes from my '02 except for those listed below. Can anyone help with these and provide a link where they can be seen?

TIA

AK5 AQ9 BGR CJ2 C05 DD8 DL5 IL3 JL9 K63 M30 NF7 NK4 R9Z SLL T82 T96 U52 U75 UV6 UZ6 V73 VM3

BC/CC U 8555

Now, off to wash, wax and take photos.:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom