Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

RPO Help

DC/NH

Corvette
94 Polo Green 6 Speed Coupe
I looked at all the recommended areas on the car but I never found them.

I did find out that on 94 and newer vettes a dealer can access and read you your cars codes. That was great except now I have some codes that I have no description for: AK5, BGR,DL5, FE9, IL3, KG9, QB6, R7A, R7R, R8T,U52, U73, XAA,YAA,1AY, 1SB, and 64I. I also have 4 options on the car that I wasn't given a code for.

Any one have any of these on there cars thast can tell me what they are?

Thanks

DC-NH

Thank you!

Thanks I got them all except R7R but many I don't understand as they appear to be purchase issues like:

Invoice, Primliminary
Control Sales Item
Order modifcation stock
Option package 02
Trim interior design L3

DC/NH,
I've not ordered one yet for my '88 Vette, but the Nat. Corvette Museum sells custom ordered "build sheets" for any Vette. You have to supply them your VIN and they'll send you a exact copy of your original build sheet. That may be of interest to you and helpful in knowing alot more about your car. Personally, I try to read, search, discover or ask other owners everything I can about my C4. These cars are so unique, it has me mesmerized!!!
Pretty bad, eh?
Fix

No I'm with you. I got the entire build info my local dealer. It appears on the 94 and newer cars you can just call a dealer and he can give it to you over the phone. It not a car it's an obsession and i can't get enough info although I don't have big money to play the mod game. I just did the simple stuff and next year a programmer.

I am interested in this procharger supper charger that i have been reading about. I might start a thread and ask if anyones using it.

DC

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom