Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Rumbling Remo

C

corvettecrazy

Remo gets new exhaust! (Borla)

Bozo the Clown didn't realize that the right wheel stop was put on backwards, which did not allow enough clearance for the stock muffler to come out.

corvettecrazy-chevrolet-corvette

I'm not sure what this guy was really doing, but it didn't look good from behind.

Remo driving away with a nice new rumble!

And a FYI for those of you wondering, he had a Borla system installed.

I can't believe it - Friday, I was watching this same crew "attempt" to remove the stock system off of a red coupe and they made the exact same mistake! They didn't discover what the problem was until they had removed and/or disconnected a whole bunch of stuff under the car. And these were professionals?

GT

The guy in the background of the third picture(red shirt) REALLY knew what he was doing. I saw him do a whole exhaust change in just under 30 minutes, when working alone. The rest of the Borla people were jokes, in all honesty, they may have a good product but they lack some skills too.

Corvettecarazy

Thanks for the pixs. I have to admit there were a couple of moments there where I wondered if I had made the right decision. But all turned out well and my C5 is now making some better tunes.

Remo:cool

Look at all those old mufflers and tailpipes thrown down :(

Guess they were too busy to clean-up.

Now if you would just add 4 Falken tires Remo.

We also had the Borla Stingers (4 round tips rather than the 4 ovals that Remo selected!) installed at Carlisle. Took several pictures, and when Alan started it up after the installation, it was like music to my ears!!:D

Borla.jpg

Borla2.jpg

And one of us receiving the Celebrity Pick award:pat

awards_079.jpg

What a wonderful weekend!

Elaine

Blade said:
Look at all those old mufflers and tailpipes thrown down :(

Guess they were too busy to clean-up.

Now if you would just add 4 Falken tires Remo.
They stacked them up on purpose. To show how many exhaust changes they did. The sales guy even said the Z06 ti exhaust was worth nothing, LOL.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom