Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

sad last two weeks

C

C5_CHICK

vettes in the shop again :( . engine light came on so took it over to get checked and they ran the test twice. and they are still searching for the problem. also found out im leaking oil out the rear end :( . could that be from so many burn outs :) . well atleast they gave me a grand prix this time and not that mustang i can get this up to 80 :) .

IT wont be so bad....

but the snow and salt is coming:( and i'll have to park it for the winter only got a couple more weeks to drive her .. i guess i need to slow down a bit :) . Cant wait to see the bill from this one. can't complain they have been very supportive so far never met a car dealer so willing to pay for things :) ill never buy elsewhere they are the best out of 3 vettes only thing ive ever paid for were the sidepipes :) ... i love me car dealer lol

http://www.sevenwaves.com/stoudt4.html they have 3 ruby reds sitting there they let me drive one it was a nice car like to buy it ..

Hope the car is fixed so that you can enjot her for the next couple of weeks before you store it. It would really suck if you wouldn't be able to drive it.

got her back today

but its raining still have no idea whazaph with it they have to order a part but the mechanic wasnt there till monday but will be upstate in tioga the deer better hide :). so it will have to wait :( .
but only cost 70 buck so far :) and had a rental for 2 weeks . so they are being pretty cool again i must say how do they stay in business? oh thats right I PAID OUT THE BUTT FOR MY CAR lol :)

Re: got her back today

C5_CHICK said:
but its raining still have no idea whazaph with it they have to order a part but the mechanic wasnt there till monday but will be upstate in tioga the deer better hide :). so it will have to wait :( .
but only cost 70 buck so far :) and had a rental for 2 weeks . so they are being pretty cool again i must say how do they stay in business? oh thats right I PAID OUT THE BUTT FOR MY CAR lol :)

C5,

I'd come give you a ride today, but I'm stuck at work!:r

Hope it works ok... sounds like it will.

Maybe I'm not rough enough on my 99 FRC, haven't had any problems with it at all.:cool

Take care,

come on beat it

ive had mine doing 160 :) did you look at my site you can see me having fun with it oh and im sorry i finally got my head outta my buttt and made a link to the corvette action center :)
but its alittle harder for me doing the web site thingy my iq limits me and my brain starts smoking . so only can do so much there but i do my best :)

Re: come on beat it

C5_CHICK said:
ive had mine doing 160 :) did you look at my site you can see me having fun with it oh and im sorry i finally got my head outta my buttt and made a link to the corvette action center :)
but its alittle harder for me doing the web site thingy my iq limits me and my brain starts smoking . so only can do so much there but i do my best :)

So... like ... Where's your website????:lol:

Jane..

Love your cat - great sense of humor;)

-Guy

Re: Re: Jane..

Racer78 said:

Sense of humor? yes, :) but i didn't know Jane, had a cat? :L

Did you check out her web site?

-Guy

ok whazaph???

went down to the store to get my daily fix of icy tea and started the car back up and it filled up with smoke :(It smelt like oil really bad they really messed it up :( it is suppost to go back dec. 5th but i want to take it tommorow

took at drive tonight in her

no oil smell or smoke maybe it was just a cloud in the car lol :)

Nice Site

I like your site, especially the blue C1 with the huge hood scoop. That car is only about ten miles from me. A friend of a friend took me to see it after I bought my 62, actually it was for sale on eBay but it didn't make reserve. I believe the only stock thing on that whole car is the hard top:cool

TY So very much

its down right now lol to many hits lol that car is VERY nice funny thing is the guy who sent me the pic is from the uk

eBay

If I remember right, that was one of the pictures on eBay, but then again I DO suffer from CRS at times.:(

no

he is like 13 he makes cars for a game midtown madness2 . I asked him to make me a C-5 and asked if I would rather have that one:) i went for both. Is it in New Jersey???? I loved to see it in person . I'd give up my C-5 for that one well maybe dont know thats a hard one . :hb

It Was........

I don't know if the car ever sold. I do know it was listed on eBay sometime early this year and it was from a town not far from me. I also don't think it was built for the street engine wise. It was a tubular frame I think a quick change rear, a total custom built car. I can't remember what the high bid was when the auction ended but I know reserve wasn't met on it.

cool

sounds even nicer then the pic lol and i suffer from turretts syndrome lol

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom