Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Sad Member News To Report

John Robinson

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1993 Polo Green Coupe
I'm the son of this forum member and am sad to report that John C. Robinson passed away at 11:35 last night after a two week stay in the hospital. My Dad had battled health problems for many years and this latest round was too significant for him to bounce back from. Three days ago, he made peace with the inevitability of his passing and one of his requests to me was that I let everyone here know. You all probably had a feel for who he was, but above his love for his Corvette and the motorcycles he had, he was a great father and a husband of 51 years. He enjoyed this forum immensely for the camaraderie, the information and the ability to share what he learned. Thank you for being one of the many things that gave my Dad great pleasure during his life. I know he'd want you all to go out and think of him the next time you bury your right foot. -John J. Robinson

We are so sorry to hear this news, John. Your dad was a great contributor here and I always welcomed his opinions and input. I'm sure that he was a great father and husband. Please accept our condolences and know that I will pray for him.

Thanks for posting John. Your Dad was a frequent-posting asset to the CAC. He may be gone, but he won't be forgotten by the CAC community.

Let's all take a moment to reflect.....
(sigh)

....then raise our glasses to Absent Friends.
:beer

John was a true gentleman in every sense of the word.

I was honored to be able to call him a friend of mine.

I was able to spend time with him and his son. I will never forget his caring, wit & intelligence.

John loved Corvettes and was always happy to lend his knowledge to those in need.

I will miss you, John.

May God bless your soul and may you rest in peace.

This wave :w is just for you, John!

Our deepest condolences in the loss of your father...and thanks very much for letting us know.

Elaine

John J, I can only echo what others have said about your father .... He was a man of reason and it was easy to see from listening to him and seeing his posting here at the Action Center that his words were always meant as an inspiration and encouragement to those of us here and in his life.

RIP JOHN... :Steer

Bud

RIP John... Heaven is a better place now.

Very sorry to hear about your dad John, I always enjoyed his posts.
Thank you very much for letting us know of his passing and may his soul rest in peace.
We're losing too many good people here recently.

-JS

Another good forum friend gone. It's been a sad year...

John C. Robinson was someone who I really enjoyed posts from. Really nice guy- always a great person to chat with.

John J. Robinson said:
I know he'd want you all to go out and think of him the next time you bury your right foot.

I like that line a lot. :thumb

I will certainly think of him the next time I get the '82 out and bury the pedal.

Very sorry to hear that your dad has passed. Always enjoyed reading his posts.

Pls accept my condolences.

-Stefan

My condolences to the Robinson family. As a fellow C4 owner your Dad helped me with several problems I had with mine.

Seems like we are losing a lot of good forum members this year. I hope the trend does not continue.

Ron
"Baldie88"

John,

We appreciate your dad's contribution to our favorite topic. I am sadden for you and your family, for it is hardest on surviving family members, but I hope you find peace in the fact that your dad is in a better place now, and we best honor our departed loved ones by at least preserving and perpetuating one quality he had that you appreciated or at least found honorable. We then realize how much a greater part of them we really are. :)

Thank you for honoring his wishes, and I will certainly think of him when I press the gas pedal in my Vette.

Sorry for your loss

Hi John,

Sorry to hear about your loss. I also lost my father this year. Sounds like your dad was as passionate about corvettes as mine :) I'm a new member of the CAC and thankful for all the supporting words of so many members. It was truly the starting point of my healing and hope the same for you.

Brian Remelius
Little Remo

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom