Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Saying Hello From IL

Welcome to the CAC and enjoy your Vettes!
vetwave_C5magred.gif

:w Jane Ann

Toys

Well sure am a college student Im 21 and bought the 76 in pieces when i was 15 had it done a few months before i turned 19 and Well I love working on cars, Im not some spoiled kid or anything either but I work very long hours to afford them, over the summer I realized I could sell my Iroc and my second vet 76 corvette(realized I wasnt going to have much time to restore it with college and work) and just bought the 87C4 to replace my Iroc daily driver and get better gas milage and a much nicer car overall so well I did and Im loving it so far, very fun car,

Also yes I know I should be also driving to 76 but it quickly became a nice day weekend/car show only car after I put the 383 motor in it since it gets like 6 MPG around town(did run 11.8 though), Dont need the money for school so it sits im my grandmas garage under a cover until i get out of college basically and have some spare time to play with it again.

Anyone know also if the 88-89 17" wheels bolt on a 87 or do i need spacers as I know I would like to change my rims in the near future?

Fasttoys, welcome to the CAC.
Regarding your question about the wheels for the 87, you might want to start a thread over in the C4 forums to get more eyes on your question.

It sounds like you're off to a great start on a lifetime of vette ownership. May there be many more in your future.

Tammy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom