Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Seat Covers

jimmers

Corvette
1990 Red Coupe 6 speed
First thing this spring I'm going to redo my carpet and seats. Ive looked around for good seat covers but none of the ones that I have found have the word Corvette stitched into the headrest. Does anyone know where I get any? If not then I will have to buy the others. Any place that you guys recommend I buy them? Thanks

Do a search for Wet Okole seat covers, you can get the c4 logo in the head rest, maby more options also.:beer

Thank you! I found the site and the seats look great. So many options. My other question is that they say they use neoprene as the material. Does that look like leather? The seats I have now are leather, and would prefer to go with leather. I really want the Corvette stitching to make it "original" so I might not have a choice. Has anyone ordered seat covers from them before?

I have the wet okoles I installed in my 99. they are not leather like they look like a wet suit. I think they look pretty good.

Al Knoch Corvette Interior's sells leather seat covers, also leather mounted on new foam, as doe's Mid America, Corvette America, etc. but be warned,they are not cheap, $900.00 to $1200.00 for mounted leather. You can also get just the cover's and mount them yourself on your old foam.

steelblue75 said:
Al Knoch Corvette Interior's sells leather seat covers, also leather mounted on new foam, as doe's Mid America, Corvette America, etc. but be warned,they are not cheap, $900.00 to $1200.00 for mounted leather. You can also get just the cover's and mount them yourself on your old foam.

Thanks. Al Knoch Corvette Interiors seems exactly what im looking for. They will stitch in the word corvette and the covers are leather!
Thanks for the responses everyone!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom