Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Seat Question

Glava2876

Corvette
1984 Z51 4+3 Bright Red Coupe
Where can we get the best deal on non-leather seat covers? Ecklers has them for my standard 84 seats @ $399.00 pair for Carmine non-perforated -anyone used these and if so how do you like them?
Thanks, Glen

HEY GLEN! I RECENTLY CHANGED THE SEATS IN MY 87 VETTE. I GOT LEATHER MOUNTED SEATS FROM ECKLERS. STIFF AS ABOARD.IF I WERE TO DO IT OVER AGAIN I WOULD BUY LEATHER MOUNT COVERS AND USE THE ORIGINAL FOAM BUT HAVE SOMEONE PROFESSIONAL MOUNT THEM. INSTALLING THEM IS NOT THAT HARD. JUST NEED THE MOUNTING TOOL OR AN OLD LONG SCREW DRIVER AND NOTCH A "V" AT THE TIP.

GOOD LUCK

Thanks, I think that I'm going to go with Corvette Central's leather like perforated vinyl ( they look the same as Ecklers are $20.00 less), use my original seat foam and get new hog rings and the "V" tool.
Anything else?
Thanks, Glen

For just seat covers, I recommend Iggee's

Iggee

dartmotor7.jpg

I bought leather seat covers off of ebay and it was a no reserve auction and I bought them for just under $400. It was from a motorcycle shop in florida and yes they were real leather:thumb

I like Iggees covers also, but wanted to get the fitted ones in the original Carmine color. Thanks, Glen

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom