Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Secret of the Electric Wiper Door revealed

69MyWay

Corvette
1969 Killer Shark
Check this out. I am sure some of you can look at what I have done here and come up with an even better solution for your ride. I am happy with the way it works and looks. I guess if you got real creative you could some how install the electric actuator inside the vacuum can for an authentic look. These Electrak actuators are awesome. You can rig them up to open and close doors, hoods, spare tire carriers, etc. etc. They come in all shapes, sizes, and power bands.

See the later post with the password protect removed.

Better fix whatever is causing it to ask for a password Chris or nobody is going to be able to see the pics. ;)

_ken

Dohhhhh!

I don't know how to link it like that.

I will work on it and see what I can do.

Try again

View

View

View

Hey Chris,

Way cool:upthumbs. A little MPEG would be really cool once the car is done. I hope you'll remember us when you're a millionaire from your wiper door patent.:)

- Eric

super!

Chris:
I'd watched your earlier wiper/headlamp door post with great interest ... pipedreaming/wishing I had no vac cans. Thanks for letting us in!! This looks really neat!!! I just love this place!!!
JACK:gap

Chris I will be your first customer. Build me one as I have nothing in their now. Can see it now on the list wiper system by Chris!

Chris
Now why didnt I think of that:eyerole . Looks so clean and simple. I think Id want you to do it for me though ;)
Hope you parley this into a million or so :cool
TomC

If you guys like this, wait until I figure out how to share the headlight design with you.

I keep looking at this, and have some other ideas about the bracket. I think I am going to cut it down and reshape it to look more attractive.

Hmmmmm, so I have an order for at least two of these so far. This could get interesting.

Actually, I wanted you to see this so

1. You can see I am not full of you poop.
2. See if you had any ideas to make this work better.
3. Maybe figure out if anybody would be interested.

I think in the near future, I am going to make a more concerted effort to do something with this stuff.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom