Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

SELLING: Custom Autosound Speaker Bar

76corvette

Corvette
1976 White L82 Coupe & 2001 White Convert
43687.jpg

1963-82 Custom Autosound Challenger Speakers
  • 200 Watts- 6 Speakers
  • Pressure Fit Installation
  • Custom-Fit For Cargo Area
The Challenger speaker assembly requires no modification to install. Metal assembly has two 5" bass reflex speakers, two 3" mid and two 1" cone tweeters with matching crossover networks. The active bass ports, in conjunction with a maximum of 200 watts, allow crisp highs and astounding bass levels. The Challenger system is easily dyed to match your interior color. On 1968-75 Corvettes, the courtesy light can be easily fitted into the foam center section of the assembly. Fits against rear horizontal panel of your 1963-1982 Corvette. Only 3" deep.

Soundbar.JPG

-------

This soundbar is in excellent condition.. no scratches or marks.. basically new. I have used it for about one summer.

If anyone is interested I can take pictures of them in the rear compartment of my 1976 vette. I am looking to sell these soon. Email me w/ offer and questions at andy@lewisroerig.com. New they are $120 (ecklers) but I will consider ANY offers.

These honestly could fit ANY Car/Year by using or not using the center piece. Or you could cut it down to fit.

Thanks

- Andy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom