Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Service manuals -- 2002 Z06

M

mickd

Does anybody know where I can find a complete 2002 Z06 service manual? I really need to find all the specs/dimensions of all components of the entire car for rebuild.

Tall order, but I know it's gotta be out there somewhere!

mickd said:
Does anybody know where I can find a complete 2002 Z06 service manual? I really need to find all the specs/dimensions of all components of the entire car for rebuild.

Tall order, but I know it's gotta be out there somewhere!

Have you checked eBay? I found this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/C5-Corvette-Parts-Illustration-Manual-2000-2001-2002_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ34215QQihZ008QQitemZ180014247698QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

but I don't know if it's what you're looking for.

If you get one let me know if it works for you, my husband wants something that has exploded pictures of all parts. I'm tempted to order one because at that price there's not much to lose. ;)

The service manual comes in 3 volumes. I bought a slightly used set on the internet for about $100. It is very useful, even for someone who only does simple projects. I am not as likely to break fasteners because I didn't know where they were or how the functioned.

Have you checked eBay? I found this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/C5-C...008QQitemZ180014247698QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

but I don't know if it's what you're looking for.

If you get one let me know if it works for you, my husband wants something that has exploded pictures of all parts. I'm tempted to order one because at that price there's not much to lose. ;)

Thanks! I'm going to try and order one. Definately nothing to lose, but I'm looking for exactly what your husband is looking for, with large graphics and dimensions of all major components. If you happen to find what you are looking for, please let me know! :)

The service manual comes in 3 volumes. I bought a slightly used set on the internet for about $100. It is very useful, even for someone who only does simple projects. I am not as likely to break fasteners because I didn't know where they were or how the functioned.

Thanks DRTH VTR!
Do you happen to remember what site you were able to find the used set on? I'm having very little luck finding anything!

Thanks DRTH VTR!
Do you happen to remember what site you were able to find the used set on? I'm having very little luck finding anything!

I don't remember. I actually have the 1997 manuals from the last Corvette that I owned, a 1997 black auto. When I traded for my 2002 Z06, the manuals were still very useful for the kind of thing that I needed. I will surf a bit to see if I can find a source.
Jim

And welcome to the CAC! :CAC

I bought my set of lightly used factory manuals on Ebay for $64 including shipping....that's 50% of retail. Sometimes you have to be patient to find the right ones.

Thanks for the welcome as well as the info! ! ! ! !

As the search continues, please let me know if you happen to see anything out there. I'm actually going to try all the different paths you suggested and see which one works out the best. Much rather buy too many and have what I'm looking for. Thanks again!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom