Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Sharpie-wielding tattoo artist turns Corvette into tribal sleeve

Corvette
2012 💯 4LT GS Roadster
If you've ever longed for a new Chevy Corvette semi-permanently tattooed stem-to-stern with Sharpies to resemble Fred Durst's forearms, your wish has been granted by someone in the greater Indianapolis area. I am Jake's mid-life crisis.

Caught by a Jalopnik reader on July 4th, the tribal-emblazoned 'Vette was chillin' outside a Value City furniture store. To those who think this pinstriping-gone-wild was permanent, the passer-by was so gobsmacked he had to walk up and touch it, and "It rubbed off a little." Did you do that on your last visit to the Louvre, heathen?

Depending on the age and specific variety of permanent marker, this Corvette is either a simple cotton-ball and denatured alcohol bath away from normalcy, or will need the professional guidance of Mr. Scheib's guild to be restored. But let's be somewhat fair: unlike Dragon Vette, this customization took some considerable freehand skill.

This car does share one thing with Dragon Vette: Indiana residency. Are Hoosiers still so upset over the Pistons moving from Fort Wayne to Detroit in 1957 that they deface Corvettes in protest?

www.jalopnik.com

I'll try to keep my feelings to myself......:puke:puke:puke

I kind-of, like it. Not another one around like it.;)

It was parked outside a Value City furniture store. That pretty much says it all.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom