Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Shop Manuals

Greekman

Corvette
'67 327/350-'73 LS4-'76 L48-'79 L82
I just purchased another Corvette after being away from the cars for twenty years! After driving my new 1979 Corvette (new to me anyways) home from the sellers house, I remember how I love driving those rockets.

My question: I'll will need to get some service manuals and assembly shop manuals to keep the car in the fine shape it deserves. Where is the best place to buy and order these books? I enjoy doing most the work on my Corvettes and other cars myself.

Welcome To The Corvette Action Center Greekman!

First off, have you looked here in our Portal?

You could also try Lloyd's, or Advanced Gearhead, they offer CD-ROM style manuals, or you might try American Auto (in Europe) or CarleySoftware.com where you might find some used manuals.

Then there is Greg's Automotive, there's Autopedia, and this one that I'm not sure of the source although it appears to be genuine GM stuff: service manuals...

Then of course there's eBay Automanuals.

That should give you a good start, but start with our Portal first. ;)

Thanks guys. That should be a start on the info you provided.

I also remember from the past Corvette Swap Meets is also another good source for parts and manuals.

I don't really care if the manuals are new or old just want them in a condition that I could use.

PS: Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. This appears to be a great site and source for Corvette Owners.

Real reasonable on Ebay.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom