Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

SHOW OFF THE YELLOW C5'S

I thought you guys might like these :beer

pacecar.jpg

pacecarft.jpg

What happen to the 2002 Millenium and what mad you get the 2004 Commemorative roadster???
Like I said I wanted the mag suspension and did not have the ride control in the yellow one. Again I love everything about the 04 better.....except the color ! That Mill. Yellow is the best on a vette...IMO.Although the LeManns Blue is pretty hot in the sun too!

That's an awfully big wing on that Z06, Dwayne. Not really my cup of tea. But it doesn't surprise me you chose this picture. I always suspected you had a streak of "closet ricer" to you. I know you really want to put one of those on your 'vert. You know Dwayne, admitting you have a problem is the first step in over-coming it.
;)

-Patrick

"Closet Ricer" Alert!

Dwayne, my friend, you are clearly floating on a river in Egypt.
:L

I think we may need to ask Remo if we can borrow some of his meds to help you on your way to finding an appropriate 12-Step Ricer Recovery program. We may even have to involve Mrs. 6-Shooter in an intervention.

It's rice, Dwayne. You're supposed to use in making Pilaf, not C5s. We can help, but only if you understand you need help.

-Patrick

I'm Here For You Buddy

Dwayne - let's see if I can ease you back to reality with this picture. It's your color (that should help some) and it has just a hint of rice (trying to bring you down slowly). Now take a few deep breaths and repeat after me - "Quicksilver is the best color ever". Repeat that 100 times and then call me for further instructions.
Remo:cool
ronal.jpg

I like the black rear bumper cover.:cool Looks very C5R ish

How did the black and the silver vettes sneek into this post?Yellow is the best

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom