Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Show us your chrome

I don't care for the black or chromed wheels. I think the wheels that came standard with the 97-99 look great. I guess it was the thing to do to chrome them.:eyerole

Quicksilver & Chrome

Some very nice chrome C5 Z06 wheels on a 2002 Quicksilver Z06.
Providing a little bling to an understated color.
Remo:cool
Reartires1.jpg

C5 Z06 Chrome Wheels on Millenium Yellow

Remo:cool
z06a7na.jpg

On the 8th day, God created chrome! :BOW :BOW

Nov06.jpg

Enginecompupdate-01.jpg

Hey Magik I dont remember the exhaust area being black at CF last year. Looks like you added some more bling under the hood and painted the brakes. Looks great! :cool

Hey Magik I dont remember the exhaust area being black at CF last year. Looks like you added some more bling under the hood and painted the brakes. Looks great! :cool

Very observant and good memory!

Yep, the rear black out was added, as well as black-cherry taillites. And more shiney"stuff" under the hood, all guaranteed to increase horsepower by at least 50 ponies, heh, heh, heh.
;LOL

The brakes have been painted ever since I took delivery on the Vette...what you are seeing is the painted hubs on the new set of nickle plated, drilled and slotted rotors I put on this fall.

Even got rid of the runflats in favor of a set of GY GsD3's and am running Z06 size wheels instead of the std coupe size wheels it came with. I think (hope) I'm all done putting money in this car.

Now, the Vette's show AND go.:rotfl Cya in the "Springs":w

Here's a better shot of the back end

BackEndupdated.jpg

Tell me more about these back cherry tail lights.

Sent you a PM

I see the link I sent you is for the LED Halo taillites. Anyway, he is the one I got mine from. They are a lot cheaper than those LED's.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom