Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Show Us Your Tires & Wheels

Looks pretty awesome on this car because it's yellow I think, adds just the right touch for this C-5.

Bill

View attachment 20832

Here are mine, also added rear wing.
18 X 9.5 wheels with 275/35/18 tires.

You can compare before and after with my avaitar picture, also buffed paint.

Scroll ove the picture for larger one.

1989 triple black 6 speed with removable hardtop 46,000 miles. AIN'T SHE PRETTY?

1989 triple black 6 speed with removable hardtop 46,000 miles. AIN'T SHE PRETTY?

She shore is pretty I have to say!

Bill

Someone's awesome Vette...

300qwk0.jpg

Awesome looking Wheels & Vettes, kind of partial to the black one though I must say!

Bill

Me too. Too bad it's not blue though!

I really have never seen a Vette I didn't like; just some more than others :beer I bet your Navy blue is as hard to keep clean as my black one is;shrug Never been a big fan of yellow but it looks tough on a Vette; on anything else it looks like a taxi-cab :L Almost bought a yellow C-5 before I bought my black one but the deal fell through.

Bill :w

Here is a pic of mine (red) with 19/20 setup and the wife's (black) with 19/20 setup

5-26-0904525percent.jpg

5-25-0919125percent.jpg

:w VetFeva,

Welcome to the :CAC

Nice stable of Corvettes you've got there.

Nice looking pair of Vettes; the black one is my favorite, can you imagine that?

Appears you may be new to the group so let me be one of the first to welcome you to Corvette Action Center. You might want to intro yourself in the "New Members" section so everyone can welcome you as well.

Bill :w:w Two waves for both Vettes

I really have never seen a Vette I didn't like; just some more than others :beer I bet your Navy blue is as hard to keep clean as my black one is;shrug Never been a big fan of yellow but it looks tough on a Vette; on anything else it looks like a taxi-cab :L Almost bought a yellow C-5 before I bought my black one but the deal fell through.

I can share that sentiment. I have seen things in this thread that look very nicely done, And quite a few where I wonder why. To each his own, though. And yes, the blue is a pain to keep clean, as is your black I am sure. I had a black Chevelle and swore I would never have another black car again. One thing though, The darker colors are awesome when they are clean and polished. Which lasts, what? about til 10 minutes after you wash them? Awe, what can you say, but BEAUTIFUL!.

You're welcome!

Thanks Patrick and Hoosierdaddy. I will check out the new member section.

You're welcome we're happy to have you aboard :beer That navy blue has to be as hard as black to keep clean but when it is there is nothing that compares with it :thumb

Just thought everyone else would want to welcome you as well :grouphug:

Stay tuned,

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom