Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Showstopping 1995 Corvette Coupe

VetteCpl

Corvette
1996 Grand Sport; 1998 Pace car; 1978 Pace car
Hi all. My latest article about a showstopping 1995 coupe owned and maintained by the proverbial "little old lady" can be viewed here.

Enjoy! :L

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

How many miles are on it now?

Some of us drive our Corvettes, some of us just show our Corvettes, some of us like me do both.

I know how to make'em shine like no other and know how to lay rubber/kick butt too.

Takes more time and energy to do this than just drive or just show.

To each their own, but I will say this. The Corvette is a sports car, it is supposed to be used as such. You want something to keep shiny and look pretty in your garage buy some luxury sedan or something.

Like I said, to each their own. :lou

No doubt. She has a beautiful car. And I have to admire her zeal in keeping it pristine.

But I don't think mine has anything to be ashamed of either. I just turned 40k miles with it and I take a lot of pride in keeping her spotless and polished.

I let her out on weekends and holidays for exercise and some fresh air.:)

My95front.JPG

CIMG5117.JPG

I love that Dark Red Metallic.

I Do Both!!

I show mine as well as drive it because that's what it was made for and the more it's driven, the better I know the car and the better it works.

Mine has about 26000 original miles (previous owner didn't drive it much) and still smells new inside.

Either way, I love my car and wish I was driving it now!!

Cheers!

A corvette is a machine that thrives to be driven, storing it is depriving it of its necessity to exist. Not only that, but it turns into a money pit because instead of cycling fluids and energy movement you will replace unused fluids and cracked bushings and unused gaskets, cracking tires and settlement. however, taking it out once a week is efficient enough to still enjoy it on a budget and practical for severe weather conditions.

Hi all. My latest article about a showstopping 1995 coupe owned and maintained by the proverbial "little old lady" can be viewed here.

Enjoy! :L

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

WOW very nice car and well written artical.... But I think the lady is lying :chuckle there could not have been two low mileage garage kept corvettes..
I just got a 93 rag top from a one owner little Ole lady that never drove it in the rain... (I got a car fax for it and it has been owned by 4 others) And the dealer himself gave me the car fax :L

Really thats what the dealer told me :rotfland I'm not kidding.. This is my 4th Vette in 30 years and all of mine have seen rain and shine and have been driven fast and slow and to and from work and on trips from Maryland to Maine to Michigan, And this one will be going from Florida to Maryland and where ever I want to to go...
I love to own and drive them....It's a car its made to drive ,a special car granted, but it's still a mode of transportation

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom