Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

side pipes for 80 corvette

does anyone know where can i get a nice pair of factory like side pipes for my 1980 Corvette?

I have the Hooker header/sidepipes for a small current on my 80. Parting it out cause of a rusty birdcage. Chrome need cleaning. I know they are not factory but thought you might be interested.

Do you have any pics and r they high off the ground or real low thanks paul

They are lower than the rocker panels. I would guess about the same height as factory style. I can get pics. You could see new ones in most any corvette mag.

Do you have any pics and r they high off the ground or real low thanks paul

I have an 80 with sidepipes...

IMG_2080.jpg

how much do u want for them?

Not sure. They are still on the car and from the outside they should clean up. Engine compartment end looks dirty. Have not tried to clean them up. Not looking to get rich on them but not wanting to give them away. I know they go for 1700 new so 200 aint gonna work. Make an offer. Maybe some of the more seasoned people can chime in and give us an idea of what we can agree on.

i've seen sets new on ebay for about $450. but with no baffles i dont believe, these are are another 3 to 4 hundred for good set of spiral ones. just a thought

i've seen sets new on ebay for about $450. but with no baffles i dont believe, these are are another 3 to 4 hundred for good set of spiral ones. just a thought

Really. Not just side pipes but the whole header/side combo. New. Jeez

hey locks...do you still have the headers and sidepipes for sale?

Sorry dude. I took the engine and 4 speed out and sold the rest for 1000.00 He is supposed to pick it up today. If he backs out I'll take the pipes off and give you a shout.

DarkShark: How come the front end of your sidepipes hang down below the side covers?

DarkShark: How come the front end of your sidepipes hang down below the side covers?

Its called "out of adjustment" coupled with being the father of a toddler- resulting in a lack of time.

:L

I understand. Can also identify with that. ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom