Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Signal lights

Tom Maine

Corvette
1991 Yellow Converible
How does one remove the signal light from the front of a 91C4 Vert. Not the bulb, the whole light assembly. Someone backed into my Vet and pushed the whole assembly back about and inch. No damage to the light or the lens but it sets in the housing funny. I cant seem to figure out how to move it back in position and the Chilton manual does not deal with that assembly. Thanks..

How does one remove the signal light from the front of a 91C4 Vert. Not the bulb, the whole light assembly. Someone backed into my Vet and pushed the whole assembly back about and inch. No damage to the light or the lens but it sets in the housing funny. I cant seem to figure out how to move it back in position and the Chilton manual does not deal with that assembly. Thanks..

If the front lite assy that you are refering to....piece of cake.
Just take off the front bumper, and the lite assys and lenses are all there to clean, polish and remount. I have a loose lite box, driver side driving lamp and I know the bumper has to come off...I've done it, by my self but that was 20 yrs ago, so it can be done. Some help is nice but patience is the key. There are dozens of trim bolts to keep up with that attach bumper skin to wheel well section to inner liner to rear well etc...
its not really too bad. A good weekend job with one trustworthy assistant.

IThere are dozens of trim bolts to keep up with that attach bumper skin to wheel well section to inner liner to rear well
:ugh

Bumperlate.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom