Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

silkysully

silkysully

Corvette
1999 pewter coupe
Just bought my first vette in nov. 2011. A 99 pewter coupe, I found it after a 6 month search, and a lifetime of wanting one. The action center is where I learn a lot about the car. Glad this is available.

Good choice, welcome to the CAC:thumb

Congratulations on your find...I know you're enjoying it. I'm also new to this forum...its the best. Like you I have learned a lot about my car from the members of CAC.

Randy

Just bought my first vette in nov. 2011. A 99 pewter coupe, I found it after a 6 month search, and a lifetime of wanting one. The action center is where I learn a lot about the car. Glad this is available.
Glad you joined us - welcome aboard!
Congrats on realizing the dream!
:wJane Ann

Welcome Aboard and Congratulations. . . . Nothing Like Seeing The World in a Corvette

Glad you have joined us silkysully, you have found the BEST of the BEST :happyanim:

Then members and staff are second to none :thumb

Bill :w

welcome to CAC!!!!!!!!
enjoy!!!!

Welcome to the CAC! I hope you're enjoying your Vette!! :cool!:

By the way, don't let 6 Shooter get under your skin, silkysully. He uses snappy comebacks and witty banter to disguise his true nature. :chuckle

-Mac

Welcome to the Forum silkysully. :w I like Pewter Corvettes.

Welcome to the CAC!

Wow ... I aways wanted a pewter C5, too. I love my C4s, though, so I'll just be happy you found your dream Vette and drive on. :cool!:

Welcome to CAC

Congrats on your Vette. Like u, I'm a first time owner of a car I always wanted. Enjoying the heck out of it too which I am sure you are as well. Great folks on here with a lot of good info and a willingness to share and help you. Not a bunch of wise arse know-it-alls like so many forums I have seen.What's the story behind that forum name? Ron

Congrats on your Vette. Like u, I'm a first time owner of a car I always wanted. Enjoying the heck out of it too which I am sure you are as well. Great folks on here with a lot of good info and a willingness to share and help you. Not a bunch of wise arse know-it-alls like so many forums I have seen.What's the story behind that forum name? Ron
We have a few wise guys around here too but they're the exception, not the rule! :)

-Mac

ps: I'm curious about the name too!

Welcome to the CAC! I hope you're enjoying your Vette!! :cool!:

By the way, don't let 6 Shooter get under your skin, silkysully. He uses snappy comebacks and witty banter to disguise his true nature. :chuckle

-Mac
thanks Mac I 'm sure perfection runs in our ranks just not me so to pleases 6 shooter I'll double check my posts. Thanks for the reply.

I was on the fire dept. in Lakewood,Ohio until retirement and early in my career they told me there was a race horse named Silky sully so the name Silky stuck with my friends.

I researched Silky Sully and found that there was a horse by that name born in 1979. He was an Appaloosa. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom