Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Silver C6 for sale...1sb/z51/nav/6-speed

Y

yogivette

Hey guys i love my car but i have already been bitten to upgrade. It is an 05 Silver Coupe with ebony interior. It has 1sB, z51, MN6, nav, and onstar. So it has every option except the glass top (which can be bought aftermarket) and the polished wheels (was planning on modding and upgrading the wheels), sorry no XM either im a CD person. Clear bra is already installed. Car has 5k miles on it (only two trips to texas and one weekend here in Colorado) I have pics if you want them email or PM me. Its just sitting in the garage at this point since im trying to sell it so somebody take it off my hands.

Maintenence wise i changed the oil at 1200 miles and the car was broken in according to GM specs. Didnt keep it under 55mph but kept it under 75mph and 3k RPM varying the RPM range first 500miles.

New with tax and the clearbra cost about $54600
Im looking to get around 50k for it but that is negotiable. Thats about a dollar a mile that i paid for it.

I also have an 86 dark red metallic coupe for sale that has every option. Has new engine, paint, leather, and clutch. Same thing if interested let me know.

Thanks for reading,
Dan

Car is now 47,500. Let me know if interested.

hi talked to you last week and even thoe its a great deal i belive i want auto

trany good luck on flight school we need good pilots in the air force

thank a gain docmow

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom