Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Simple Math...

hey hey jrose7004 !!
Long time ol' friend.
Yeah, this is gonna be one helluva change going from a C3 to a C6 !!! I can't sleep, waiting for this hi-tech monster to get to Sierra Motors in Jamestown.
I was hoping it would be here already since Yoda stopped by for lunch today while he & Nancy were in CA for a week. Close but no cigar.
CF 2009 - Bowling Green ... you up for another CARAVAN ???
Just started a new thread - and I'm looking for a few good men - field generals.
I'm gonna be ready to fly that '08 cross-country next June, and I want to drag a wave of 'em with me.
I'd sure like you on board.
It's along way off, but what the h*ll, ya know !! :beer
p.s. - out of respect for the BLACKDOG, I'll always be the BlackDawG !! :w

you mean I'll be regressing back to ...

BRUTAL, JUST BRUTAL ????? ;help :boogie

I knew I shoulda been checking up on what YODA was advising.
I just spent my coffee/lunch money for the next 10 years when I bought a 2008 COUPE yesterday :upthumbs !
CRYSTAL RED !!
I'm tired of BLACK !!! ... but the BLACKDOG is still in the garage.
See, YODA is here in California visiting his old homeys and has no idea this has taken place.
I'm hoping it gets here from San Diego before we get together this coming week !! :W
I have already figured out that I'm going to have to go to school to figure out all the "stuff" on this C6. ;help
So ... no more $5 lattes at Starbucks. It'll be "dumpster diving for treats" for awhile !! :boogie
I just think that this will call for a CARAVAN to BG for CF2009, eh ??? huh-huh-huh ??? :Steer:m

So old Blackdog doesn't have the legs anymore and you went out and got yourself a fierce pup, right?:thumb:thumb:thumb

Jeff,

If you caravan my way, I should have enough room to put you up for the night, and in the mornig, I'll hit the road with you CruiseFest VI bound...;LOL:thumb

i do something similar and will until someone changes her habits, my wife has at least a pack a day habit and it makes me sick, i dont smoke or have any "bad" habits, so shes spending $5 a day minimum on cigs so i take a 5 from the register everyday and have been putting it away for a while now.... (hidden from her of course:D) i have resisted temptation so many times recently to count it up and spend it but its been going on for over a year now and there are a whole bunch of lincolns stuck in that box of mine. amazing how fast it ads up.....

So old Blackdog doesn't have the legs anymore and you went out and got yourself a fierce pup, right?:thumb:thumb:thumb

Jeff,

If you caravan my way, I should have enough room to put you up for the night, and in the mornig, I'll hit the road with you CruiseFest VI bound...;LOL:thumb

Funny thing GerryLP - after the 2nd run to BG with Yoda, I had the 200/4R put in the DoG so I'd have that nice .67 4th gear for highway cruzin. Oh, well.
The CRYSTAL SHIP has the ol' DoG beat when it comes to creature comforts, so it is destined for CF 2009 !! The BLACKDOG will stay in the kennel this time, and may even be looking for a new home come spring. Just not sure yet.
I'm sure the Caravan will be passing your way ... that can be worked out :upthumbs
stay tuned !!!

i do something similar and will until someone changes her habits, my wife has at least a pack a day habit and it makes me sick, i dont smoke or have any "bad" habits, so shes spending $5 a day minimum on cigs so i take a 5 from the register everyday and have been putting it away for a while now.... (hidden from her of course:D) i have resisted temptation so many times recently to count it up and spend it but its been going on for over a year now and there are a whole bunch of lincolns stuck in that box of mine. amazing how fast it ads up.....

Right on hotshotzny !!
I plan on making 2009 and beyond smoke-free myself ... and at $4 a pack ... = $120+/month x 5 months ... a nice head start for the CF FUND !! :upthumbs

Funny thing GerryLP - after the 2nd run to BG with Yoda, I had the 200/4R put in the DoG so I'd have that nice .67 4th gear for highway cruzin. Oh, well.
The CRYSTAL SHIP has the ol' DoG beat when it comes to creature comforts, so it is destined for CF 2009 !! The BLACKDOG will stay in the kennel this time, and may even be looking for a new home come spring. Just not sure yet.
I'm sure the Caravan will be passing your way ... that can be worked out :upthumbs
stay tuned !!!

Oh yeah! That's right! I remember you telling me about Blackdog's improvements.

But you're right, that new C6 "Cristal Ship" (and I like the name?!) probably beats my daughter's 2008 Mazda3 in the highway in more ways tthan one.:thumb

Hey Jeff, congrats on the new car! I think a screen name change should be in the works! How about Red Dog or Ole Dawg!;LOL

Or Little Bow Wow...;LOL

Or The U.S. Jeff Glass Ship:rotfl

Or Wolverine (you can go Spanish too...Loborine) :L

or to borrow from Jim's suggestion, Red Wolf :thumb

Right on hotshotzny !!
I plan on making 2009 and beyond smoke-free myself ... and at $4 a pack ... = $120+/month x 5 months ... a nice head start for the CF FUND !! :upthumbs

good luck with it! im tryin hard to get her to quit but its not goin well.... its gotta be easy to quit out in cali i would think.. its illegal to smoke pretty much anywhere out there isnt it! ny is getting to the point its inconvienience has taken a bit of a toll but not much.. the good part is i got our 5 year old in on the battle... maybe she will listen to him

good luck with it! im tryin hard to get her to quit but its not goin well.... its gotta be easy to quit out in cali i would think.. its illegal to smoke pretty much anywhere out there isnt it! ny is getting to the point its inconvienience has taken a bit of a toll but not much.. the good part is i got our 5 year old in on the battle... maybe she will listen to him

Aside from the weather out here - California SUX. "They" just want to outlaw everything, and then tax your *ss into extinction.
I expect befoe too long, the anti-smoking Nazis will prevail, and smoking ANYWHERE will be a felony.
Your ace-in-the-hole is your 5 year old !!!
Sounds like he deserves a raise in allowance :upthumbs

Or Little Bow Wow...;LOL

Or The U.S. Jeff Glass Ship:rotfl

Or Wolverine (you can go Spanish too...Loborine) :L

or to borrow from Jim's suggestion, Red Wolf :thumb

The RED DOG was in the running, or O-8 is Enuf.
LITTLE BOW WOW ??????????????????????????? :boogie ... ;help
Say it ain't so !! :W

Aside from the weather out here - California SUX. "They" just want to outlaw everything, and then tax your *ss into extinction.
I expect befoe too long, the anti-smoking Nazis will prevail, and smoking ANYWHERE will be a felony.
Your ace-in-the-hole is your 5 year old !!!
Sounds like he deserves a raise in allowance :upthumbs

that will put the little sucker in a new tax bracket

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom