Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Site update / A quick note from your Callaway Moderator - 2/04 w/in>

*89x2*

Folks, I wanted to take a minute and give updates on all things Callaway

The :CAC forum here has been full of action over the past few months - I think we all feel the excitement these cars have been bringing over the past couple of years and they are really starting to gain in recognition.

We have seen 900 topics and over 8525 individual posts!!! Topic # 900 belongs to FXGS and a heads up about the Callaway Aston Martin on the Speed Network. - Awesome!

This year has really gotten off to a busy start with the Barrett-Jackson Auction playing host to some historic Callaways and their changing hands. ALL four of the Callaways brought to the event by Reeves Callaway were sold to the same individual out of Colorado. He added them to his massive vehicle collection which included one Callaway already, a B2K with the rare 100 plus package :eek
Members of the Callaway Owners Group were present and we should have more on this in the near future, both photos and event coverage.

In addition to the historic auction, two other events are scheduled this year.
In June, Callaway Corvettes are the featured car for the Bloomington Gold Special Collection. While I am still waiting for the final information about the selection process, I was assured the selections will begin in Mid-Feb. As soon as I have more, I will pass it along immediately :)

In August, we will also return to the Corvettes @ Carlisle show in Carlisle, PA. Carlisle Productions has been VERY good to us and in return, I hope everyone will support that event. Last year we had over 20 Callaways with many more owners who were unable to bring their cars for various reasons. I understand, a very special Callaway will debut there this August, Stay tuned...

The Callaway of the Month Feature at the www.callawayownersgroup.com has been a very well received accolade - I really look forward each month reading and writing about each Callaway and with over 600 Callaway Corvettes made, there are many left to consider :) ...maybe some C8's & C9's could be included as well :D

This months "COTM" belongs to Turbo Luigi, you can read all about his car here: www.callawayownersgroup.com
I hope you have been enjoying the site as much as I do - If you would like to see anything added, etc. please feel free to drop a note.

Thanks & enjoy :v :m

One additional note with regards to the buyer of the Special Callaways sold at Barrett-Jackson. He also owns the Periwinkle Speedster :Steer not sure if that is the 100+ Callaway refered to by Chris.

-Luigi

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom