Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Snat GS

twiget

Corvette
In the market
While at a local 'Vette show today I came across GS #899. She also happens to be an Snat car, minus the Aerobody. Thought you guys might like a few pics.

099d50e1.jpg

42a5a61b.jpg

Every time I see a GS on the road, I regret having to sell mine. There are few Corvettes as eye catching as a GS! And an Snat GS... :BOW

Enjoy,

Jason

Thanks for the pics. The GS is also one of my favorites!!

Awesome, are those BAER brakes on it? I recognize those calipers, I just can't place them.

Awesome, are those BAER brakes on it? I recognize those calipers, I just can't place them.

They look like Brembos

That car, was in "Killer Callaways" a few years ago (actually, almost a DECADE ago) ...how time marches on :eek

There are THREE Callaway Grand Sports

Randy and Judy's AeroBody GS
FXGS's non-AeroBody GS (Sold)
and this one above

There is also a Callaway AeroBody on a GS in Colorado which has a Twin Turbo LT4 :eek

They look like Brembos

That car, was in "Killer Callaways" a few years ago (actually, almost a DECADE ago) ...how time marches on :eek

There are THREE Callaway Grand Sports

Randy and Judy's AeroBody GS
FXGS's AeroBody GS (Sold)
and this one above

There is also a Callaway AeroBody on a GS in Colorado which has a Twin Turbo LT4 :eek

Actually, Randy and Judy Flock are good friends of ours, and their GS is the ONLY Grand Sport with both the Callaway aerobody and Callaway engine. I'm sure everyone has seen it as it has been featured in many magazines for many years. It's a beauty!

Elaine

I met the original owner of this GS a number of years ago............he was originally from Minnesota, by way of Pa and then moved to Florida. I believe he sold the car when he was going thru a divorce........know a few other tidbits about the car, but I'll keep them to myself.

Was the aero installed recently? I don't recall his car having it (nor having mufflers, lol) a few years back when I saw it.

It had the Megaphone exhaust system, the 1st SNAT ever to have this system installed......................

My bad.

Non-Aero

The chin spoiler was an add on a year ago. They are Brembo brakes and and were installed by Callaway during the SN conversion. This is the car that was featured in the Vette magazine in February '96.

The chin spoiler was an add on a year ago. They are Brembo brakes and and were installed by Callaway during the SN conversion. This is the car that was featured in the Vette magazine in February '96.

Dennis :welcome

I gather this is your GS? She is a beauty. How long have you had her?

I owned #328 for a little over 3 years. Sold her to a guy in Arkansas.

Jason

I've owned #899 a little over six years now. I purchased the car in Ft. Lauderdale indirectly from the original owner. It was the original owner that had contracted with Callaway to install the SN450 and all the other Callaway performance options (sans the aero body). He had logged roughly 24k miles on it and I have added another 4k since.

I've owned #899 a little over six years now. I purchased the car in Ft. Lauderdale indirectly from the original owner. It was the original owner that had contracted with Callaway to install the SN450 and all the other Callaway performance options (sans the aero body). He had logged roughly 24k miles on it and I have added another 4k since.

Only 4k in 6 years? Wow. I've had my '08 for 5 months and I've put almost 9k on her. :upthumbs

I'm glad you brought your GS out to the show. It was nice to see it.

Jason

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom