Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Grand Sport SO - Has anyone placed their order for a 2010 Grand Sport yet?

For discussions related to a Grand Sport Corvette.
Ordered a 2010

Picked up my 2010 GS yesterday. I have to say compaired to my 2003, I notice some improvement. I feel it is quieter, the transparent roof seems bigger, the interior has improved.... not by alot, but some. Love the exhaust. Not as much heat from the center tunnel. Only problem is it is poping out of second when I downshift sometimes. Hope it is just an adjustment (any insight into that) and am missing the plastic protector that covers the negitive terminal of the battery in the trunk. Must have been built on a Monday or Friday:) The fit and finish is also good. Oh the loyalty rebate did work!

PICKED UP MINE YESTERDAY TOO!! JET STREAM IS A LITTLE MORE METAL FLAKE THAN I THOUGHT(IN BRIGHT SUN). EVERYTHING ON CAR SEEMS OK.
CAR IS VERY TIGHT-HOPE IT STAYS THAT WAY. FOR ALL THE COMMENTS ABOUT THE QUALITY OF THE INTERIOR-I WENT WITH A 4LT & I'M PRETTY HAPPY WITH THE WAY IT LOOKS(CONSIDERING MY LAST CAR WAS A SL55 AMG. THIS CAR IS JUST MORE FUN TO DRIVE, THE FEEL IS WAY MORE SPORTS CAR, AND THE LOOK IS WAY MORE SPORTS CAR. MY CAR ALSO HAD NO COVER ON NEG. TERMINAL, LIKELY HOW THE FACTORY DOES IT.:beer:beer

Picked up my 2010 GS yesterday. I have to say compaired to my 2003, I notice some improvement. I feel it is quieter, the transparent roof seems bigger, the interior has improved.... not by alot, but some. Love the exhaust. Not as much heat from the center tunnel. Only problem is it is poping out of second when I downshift sometimes. Hope it is just an adjustment (any insight into that) and am missing the plastic protector that covers the negitive terminal of the battery in the trunk. Must have been built on a Monday or Friday:) The fit and finish is also good. Oh the loyalty rebate did work!

Glad to hear it all worked out in the end. Beautiful vehicle.

All's well that ends well!:thumb

:) nice ride....congrats

oh yeah, what was problem popping out of gear?

"Road Trip" Yahoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

My wife has totally taken over the ownership of my 2005 Black Vert. It's now "Her" Vette". She's getting it painted to get my scent off it so it'll be totally hers.:boogie

Of course, that might be because I sold her 04' and our 01' to get $$ to help pay for my Black GS Vert. which comes out of the birth canal the week of 2/22 and a friend and I will fly back to the museum mid to end of March to pick it up and drive back to Cali. Going to do as much of Rt 66 we can.
ROAD TRIP!!!! :beer
Looking forward to a fun drive back....C6BlackVette:thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom