Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Grand Sport SO - Has anyone placed their order for a 2010 Grand Sport yet?

For discussions related to a Grand Sport Corvette.
I wish!

Make mine Cyber Grey with chrome wheels, black and red interior and grey top.

Tuna - I need people to start ordering/driving some of em soon, so in 3-4 years down the road there will be some good 1's on the used market! :thumb

L8TR - D

My wife will not let me order a new Vette until my '08 is paid off or we sell her Vette. Anyone interested in a DSOM 2006 Coupe? ;)

Well, times and things change. A friend actually wants my Silver Vert, so I'm thinking about that.

I'm with 6 Shooter!!! I will be looking for the first used ones to come up for sale!!!!

Must be Torch Red!!!!!

Although I didn't order a new GS, as much as I like them, i opted for an 010 ZR1. Does that count?

Yes /no :D :D :D Junkie has listed my 08 for sale .My intent is to order a crystal red vert .Keep in mind the history of my 03 we sold ,my GS maybe a C8.

Although I didn't order a new GS, as much as I like them, i opted for an 010 ZR1. Does that count?

Hey Zippy,
Glad to see you got off the '09 and on the '10. I want a ride and I want you to demonstrate all those new driving options!!! :)

I'm actually toying with the idea of a GS. Will decide in the next few weeks.

Zippy, when is your ZR1 being built?

Bob B.

I wish!

No, make mine Cyber Grey/Ebony interior with the Callaway option. :D

Will be like a Z06 with an extra 75 hp and the roof comes off. :upthumbs

I wish!

Tuna, I found out from my dealer today that one like that just came in for dealer inventory. If you work fast you can be in the driver's seat before the Labor Day NCM event.

Tony :) :)

Bob, car was built the last day of July. Now sitting at the NCM for me to pick up.....probably next week. Silver, chrome wheels, 3ZR interior, and titanium leather.

2010 Grand Sport Cp / Crystal Red / 3lt / PYE / Callaway 606-SC ordered 08.07.09

Very cool. I am sure you can't wait for that baby to be delivered! Whatever is an expectant father to do! :beer

I agree with 6shooter. Buy them babies up so they get on the used market sooner! Besides, with GM in such a flux right now, the Grand Sport might be the last affordable go-fast Vette made!

AFTER RECEIVING YOUR NEW GRAND SPORT, DON'T FORGET TO SAVE THE :w!

Bob, car was built the last day of July. Now sitting at the NCM for me to pick up.....probably next week. Silver, chrome wheels, 3ZR interior, and titanium leather.

Should be one sweet ride Zippy. Please share some pics as I would like to see that beauty!!

Bob B.

Well I'm getting a little excited about one .I'll have to go cheap vert ,3lt ,6sp manual but I think I can buy one for $54-56,000 .

Hopefully Junkie can sell my 08 sometime.(soon)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom