Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Grand Sport SO - Has anyone placed their order for a 2010 Grand Sport yet?

For discussions related to a Grand Sport Corvette.
Waiting

Yes last week.. Grand Sport CYBER GRAY, RED/EBONY Interior, 3LT, NPP, Manual, Chrome and Clear roof, Heritage package..My first corvette thats not a black convertible..
Supercharger later when I get the bucks..suggestions on who to go to?

My Cyber Gray/Titanium was delivered Saturday. Supposed to pick up this afternoon:w:w:w:w

I am jealous, jealous, jealous!!!!!!!!

Pics

2425199gs08.jpg
2425200gs14.jpg
2425196gs01.jpg

Just had to add this

Such a cool shot at the dealer
2425198gs04.jpg

Grand Sport(s) here we come

My wife had a great idea since she still works and makes the money and I'm retired.
Sell our 01 Black 6-Speed Vert., her 04 Mag Red 6-Speed Vert. and my 05 Black 6-Speed Vert. and buy (2) Black 6-Speed Grand Sport Verts, fully loaded. Want the vin#s to be one right after the next one. "Sisters" so to speak. That's where the similarities stop. She wants hers to stay stock and I don't.
How could I say no to that. Our 3 Vettes are up for sale now.
We'll be looking for the best deal that can be made for 2 Grand Sports at the same time when we're ready to buy. Will be checking countrywide when the time is right.:beer

2010 Grand Sport Cp / Crystal Red / 3lt / PYE / Callaway 606-SC ordered 08.07.09

Excellent!:upthumbs

Until LT4man gets back, don't forget to save the wave.

Just ordered a 2010 GS Crystal Red Convertible / 4LT / black top / ebony interior / manual trans / PYE / NPP / Navi / 5V5 rear spoiler / etc. - yesterday! Should get it by end of Dec or beginning January.

:beer

PS - trading in the Z06 ...

2010 gs

Going to order, found dealership in Fla, price is employee price for all plus rebates if any..whayya think:)

Ordered 2010 GS Today

Put a deposit down today for a 2010 GS Blue, 3 LT, PYE,85U, 846,NPP, CC3... delivery February 2010. Gives me time to see my 03 Elec Blue Coupe. Excited, me..... can't wait!:w

Well done!! I'm excited and it is not even my car!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately not me but a fellow club member just ordered a cyber gray convertible Grand Sport. Doing a Museum delivery in February. Now he is selling his original orange 69, a 96 Grand Sport Coupe and a 2006 red convertible. He's keeping his all original white 62 plus his 96 Grand Sport convertible. Can you tell I'm jealous! :eyerole

Ron
"Baldie88"

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom