Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

...so my wife is sitting beside me and said ~

*89x2*

This afternoon, my wife was beside me on the couch and somehow the conversation turned to cars...

I think somewhere between grocery shopping ideas and what to do with the rest of the day, she wondered how many other wives, significant others, etc. we have, can name parts such as Megaphones, Wonderbars, Honkers, Dymags, etc. :confused

(I think it was something to do with the fact I wasn't really paying attention to the grocery shopping idea ;) :Buttslap )

So for "SuperNat", how many other 1/2's know the Callaway components off your cars - or Corvette parts in general :confused

Enjoy the holiday! :beer

Cindy knows what my MEGA........phones are ;)

and while at Carlisle, she took it upon herself, without me even mentioning it, to dust my SNAT off with the California duster!! :D

and while at Carlisle, she took it upon herself, without me even mentioning it, to dust my SNAT off with the California duster!! :D

Dude, she is a keeper - now all you need to get her is one of these...
diamond_rings_18.jpg
:beer :cool

Mariska is not a car lover but I like it when she and my little girl help me out in the restoration of the interior.

She was cleaning the sliders for the weatherstipping and removing the old carpet from the lower dash parts and door panels.

and she knows that I want a Callaway powerfully engineered automobile badly so that's a start :D

How about this for panic

While driving in to Gainesville Raceway on Power Tour 06, I lost my girlfreind in my other Callaway Camaro (we paraded in in three Callaways). After about 20 minutes worth of searching, I found her teching in for the drag strip.....

Somehow, I stayed calm

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom