Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

So this is what I was missing...

easycreeper

Corvette
Proud poppa to a beautiful 1988 Callaway Corvette
Callaway Twin Turbo cars are freaking incredible!!!!!! Plant your foot firmly on the accelerator and become a passenger as this rocketship tries to rip your head off... WOW!!!!! No wonder one isn't able to really get a good feel for how much you guys enjoy your cars without actually being able to drive one. Words simply cannot express (at least the ones in my vocabulary) what it's like to romp on the pedal and listen to the whine as the turbos spool up and slam you against the seat. Thank you Reeves Callaway.

Now that I have that out of my system... I took ownership of my first B2K (1988 #48) this afternoon. Formerly Josh's (SurfnSun) car she now resides in Macon, Georgia and will receive all the luxuries that can be afforded to her. The car is fresh out of the shop with a new tune and makes 420rwhp and 586rwtq on a conservative tune for 93 octane.

I would like to recommend A-1 transporters out of Hollywood, Fl. The company was able to pick the car up in Orlando this morning and deliver it in Macon this afternoon. Not a scratch was put on the car during the process and the driver was also very personable as well. Thanks A-1!!

Guess I'll let you guys go for now. Thanks for your kindness and help in my buying decision (especially Chris).

Take care,
Justin
Yet another promising upstart ruined due to boost addiction...

easycreeper said:
Callaway Twin Turbo cars are freaking incredible!!!!!! Plant your foot firmly on the accelerator and become a passenger as this rocketship tries to rip your head off... WOW!!!!! No wonder one isn't able to really get a good feel for how much you guys enjoy your cars without actually being able to drive one. Words simply cannot express (at least the ones in my vocabulary) what it's like to romp on the pedal and listen to the whine as the turbos spool up and slam you against the seat. Thank you Reeves Callaway.

Now that I have that out of my system... I took ownership of my first B2K (1988 #48) this afternoon. Formerly Josh's (SurfnSun) car she now resides in Macon, Georgia and will receive all the luxuries that can be afforded to her. The car is fresh out of the shop with a new tune and makes 420rwhp and 586rwtq on a conservative tune for 93 octane.

I would like to recommend A-1 transporters out of Hollywood, Fl. The company was able to pick the car up in Orlando this morning and deliver it in Macon this afternoon. Not a scratch was put on the car during the process and the driver was also very personable as well. Thanks A-1!!

Guess I'll let you guys go for now. Thanks for your kindness and help in my buying decision (especially Chris).

Take care,
Justin
Yet another promising upstart ruined due to boost addiction...

Congrats!

Justin,

Im excited for you. I still remember my first drive in that car. Im sad to sell it but for now its a good thing. I hope you enjoy the heck out of that awesome ride.

Josh

PS get her re-dynoed this fall. It was 100 degrees in the shop when she made that number. Lower boost, less timing, pump gas, and the same power.....i guess that intake worked huh? :D :D :D

Justin,

Congratulations!!:lou

I know I was not able to sleep the night after I first test drove my car due to the amount of adrenaline in the bloodstream.

:D
-Luigi
:cool

(has anyone noticed the name of the smiley doing the burn-out?)

Congrats, I know josh has poured a lot of heart into that car.

Justin - CONGRATS!

I still remember my first drive - what a blast! Hood rising, 54hg's, full song :upthumbs

Enjoy the car as I am sure you will - Josh really liked that car!

Chris

p.s. time to change your profile to add in your new Callaway :cool

Congratulations! Nothing like that feeling when you buy a car you really love. And it sure sounds like the one you bought was a monster! Have fun! :v

Congrats Justin. Hope the TT brings you many miles of smiles:upthumbs. I glad the car went to someone on the forum so we can continue to hear about it. Josh I hope you don't leave your boost addiction for too long and that you continue to visit the COG group. :beer Ike

Easycreeper,

Congrats on the purchase. I've been watching the ZR1 & TT market for a couple of months now, and I'm torn between the two.

ZR1.........Callaway..........ZR1..........Callaway..........ZR1..........Callaway...............

The force of the TT is strong............finding it hard to resist..........help me...................................................

Thank you all very much!

Yeah Josh, don't leave us!! You're welcome to swing by any time and we'll take the car out for liesurely spin.:D Let me know.

Trussman, may the forced induction be with you!:L Happy hunting whichever you decide. You can't go wrong either way.

Thanks again,
Justin

Justin Good luck with the car I hope you enjoy the car as much as Josh has.
easycreeper said:
Thank you all very much!

Yeah Josh, don't leave us!! You're welcome to swing by any time and we'll take the car out for liesurely spin.:D Let me know.

Trussman, may the forced induction be with you!:L Happy hunting whichever you decide. You can't go wrong either way.

Thanks again,
Justin

Justin,

Hey Guy Let Me Know When You Might Head Up To Atlanta In That Thing. I Have Heard Alot About It And Would Like To See It Myself.
Maybe We Take Both Ours For A Little Test Spin......

CALLAWAY1988,

I would love to come and hang out with some of you Atlanta guys sometime. I have some relatives that live up your way that are dying to see the car as well. Just let me address a few minor things with the car and I'll get in touch with you then.

BTW, how is your car doing? Still enjoying it as much as before?

Take care,
Justin

Still Enjoying It. Like You, I Have Small Oil Leak Developed. I Think Cooler Line. Talked To Walden Automotive Today, To Get Back To Them Next Week And Get It Fixed, Align And Replace The Serpentine Belt, And Then Maybe A Dyno Run... Lots Of Folks Interested In What It Is Going To Do This Time Out. I Have Driven It About One Thousand Miles. It Has 21,00o Miles Or So On The Odometer Now. Really Curious How The Wheels Look On Yours. I Am Going To Put My Car On Jackstands So I Can Refinish The Wheels And Replace The Tires. The Two On The Rear I Think Are Original Equipment. They Sure Look It. I Have Family In Macon, So I Sometimes Come Down That Way.

Let me know if you are going to make your way down here sometime soon. You are welcome to stop by and hang out.

Take care,
Justin

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom