Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

So you think you've got a hot garage!

JETZ

Corvette
2004 CE Z16 #646
That Viper Club posting wasn't a garage, it was a high end rich pig MFing rip off stealership showroom!! :eyerole

That Viper Club posting wasn't a garage, it was a high end rich pig MFing rip off stealership showroom!! :eyerole

My goodness!

Cruza,

Actually, I was thinking it reminded me of photos I saw of a garage under construction in the past year or so. I believe it was posted by the contractor who was building it, and he posted a few pix for our enjoyment. He was limited on the photos and details he could provide for us due to his professional integrity and respect for the owner's privacy.

:w Jane Ann

Damn nice garage. Maybe he could fill it with some nice cars. (Even old Mopars would be better that the Prowlers and Crossfire). In fact with that kind of money, if I were a Mopar guy, I'd have a Hemi Cuda on the turntable.

Nope, belongs to a long time POA (Prowler Owners Association) member.

a Mopar guy, I'd have a Hemi Cuda on the turntable.

I think the turntable will be used for his 1 of a kind street legal Viper Comp Coupe. I would think that any man that can afford to build that garage has the right to put whatever he likes in it :cool

The only problem is no Corvette of any kind! My garage looks better with one Z06 than 10 of the other cars.

This month's issue of corvette fever had a write up about some guy and his hurricane proof garage. Pretty good story.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom